Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For People Who Like to Paint Ramsey Orta as a Habitual Criminal because of his "Drug Conviction."

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM
  • 94 Replies

•  RACE, CLASS AND MARIJUANA ARRESTS IN 
     MAYOR DE BLASIO'S TWO NEW YORKS

I'm only posting three of the charts.  Go to the page and see many links to many examples of institutionalized racism.  These are articles written by reporters for the NY Times over the years.  NYC has struggled with raced-based "selective policing" for a very long time.

It's virtually only a crime when blacks and latinos do it.

• "In New York City for over ten years, 87% of the people arrested for marijuana possession have been  blacks and Latinos. The New York Police Department has arrested blacks for marijuana possession at seven times the rate of whites, and has arrested Latinos at nearly four times the rate of whites. Yet, U.S. government studies have consistently found that young whites use marijuana at higher rates than young blacks or Latinos."

You people saying Mr. Orta is a criminal because he's been convicted of possession of pot are a bunch of hypocrites because I did a post with a survey that proved virtually everyone of you advocates for legalization and decriminalization of possession of marijuana.  Stop the accusations or consider yourselves just as criminal except you haven't been busted.

http://marijuana-arrests.com/nyc-pot-arrest-docs.html

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I think he's a criminal because he was caught stuffing an illegal gun down the pants of a 17yo girl. What a pussy to boot.

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:49 PM

At the risk of being accused of stereotyping Latino men, I believe them to be quite chivalrous men who'd rather take a gun from a woman and let themselves be charged for carrying it rather than try to force a gun into a woman's waistband.  

Mr. Orta strikes me as a righteous man.

Quoting VooDooB:

I think he's a criminal because he was caught stuffing an illegal gun down the pants of a 17yo girl. What a pussy to boot.

VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

But he didn't. She shoved it down the pants of a child. He's a coward. This has nothing to do with the Eric Garner case, no matter how you want to spin it. There's no conspiracy. You need to get over it. You look more like a lunatic for every post you make defending this piece of shit.

Quoting JonJon:

At the risk of being accused of stereotyping Latino men, I believe them to be quite chivalrous men who'd rather take a gun from a woman and let themselves be charged for carrying it rather than try to force a gun into a woman's waistband.  

Quoting VooDooB:

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Gosh, I bet you wish I gave any credence to anything you write.

Crooked, vengeful cops have said, merely said, Mr. Orta did that.  They have the girl saying it, too, but she looks really peeved.  I believe she's doing the bidding of very bad cops under duress.  The truth will out, as is said.

The cops who are used to getting things their way are making the mistake of thinking they can get away with this.  I have a feeling Staten Island is on its way to losing a few more millions of dollars in law suits.

Quoting VooDooB:

But he didn't. She shoved it down the pants of a child. He's a coward. This has nothing to do with the Eric Garner case, no matter how you want to spin it. There's no conspiracy. You need to get over it. You look more like a lunatic for every post you make defending this piece of shit.

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM
4 moms liked this

All coming from your very wild, agenda-driven imagination and nothing else.

Tell you what JonJon: find me a credible person (you and Orta don't count) who can prove that he did nothing wrong and the "crooked, vengeful cops" and racist, boogymen Grand Jury only nailed him because he filmed the Eric Garner killing and he was totally innocent in the illegal weapons charge and we'll talk more. OkeeDokee? In the meantime, you've got nothing but your misguided, incorrect outrage.

On a seperate note, I've been thinking for while now that perhaps you should send some of your written diatribe to your congressman. If anything, it would be therapeutic for you.

Quoting JonJon:

Crooked, vengeful cops have said, merely said, Mr. Orta did that.  They have the girl saying it, too, but she looks really peeved.  I believe she's doing the bidding of very bad cops under duress.  The truth will out, as is said.

The cops who are used to getting things their way are making the mistake of thinking they can get away with this.  I have a feeling Staten Island is on its way to losing a few more millions of dollars in law suits.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You Usual Suspects are wearing out the word diatribe when it's obvious you haven't the foggiest idea its definition.  Thanks for throwing my words back at me; as yet, I have no cause to contact MY Congressmen.  They are doing okay, and they're all Dems.

YOU prove Mr. Orta is guilty.  All that exists of his guilt is the word of cops who are muderous and the most sued in all of NYC.  Did you see the video of the cop pretending to be talking to the very dead Mr. Garner?  THAT was the most eerie, creepy, sick thing I've ever seen, next to the paramedic doing the same thing after she checked his pulse and felt none.  

I really haven't said this has anything to do with Mr. Garner's death other than the cops are trying to eliminate, by any means necessary, the man who captured some of them doing what they do all the time; abuse their authority, harass and kill law-abiding and citizens.

Quoting VooDooB:

Tell you what JonJon: find me a credible person (you and Orta don't count) who can prove that he did nothing wrong and the "crooked, vengeful cops" and racist, boogymen Grand Jury only nailed him because he filmed the Eric Garner killing and he was totally innocent in the illegal weapons charge and we'll talk more. OkeeDokee? In the meantime, you've got nothing but your misguided, incorrect outrage.

On a seperate note, I've been thinking for while now that perhaps you should send some of your written diatribe to your congressman. If anything, it would be therapeutic for you.

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait, I just realized you're treating this post as if it's about Eric Garner and Ramsey Orta.  You're mistaken.

This post is about the racial prejudice and racial discrimination that leads the cops to hunt down blacks and latinos to treat as criminals.  These cops create criminals, and they choose to do that to blacks and latinos rather than risk having their butts handed to them by white people who will be believed by white judges and juries in court.

There are several other posts where you can go to be derisive of Mr. Garner and Mr. Orta.  This isn't the one.  If you don't want to discuss the prevalence of racism in NYC, I understand it's because you'd prefer not to look the truth in the eye and shake hands with it.

Quoting VooDooB:

VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have to prove Orta guilty. The arresting cops and the Grand Jury already did. YOU are the one claiming he is not guilty. YOU are the one claiming it's a big set-up, so it's up to YOU to provide evidence to back up your theory.

You know...theory. NOT fact. Something you believe but hasn't been backed by proof? Something you're raking another CEHT member over the coals for doing the same thing on another 1st page thread? Posting their assumptions with NO evidence to back it up? You DO see the 2 & 2....yes?

Yeah. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash JJ. You are no more right here than she is over there.

It's been a blast pointing out your hypocrisy once again. I should probably get a medal by now.

Have a GREAT day.

Quoting JonJon:

You Usual Suspects are wearing out the word diatribe when it's obvious you haven't the foggiest idea its definition.  Thanks for throwing my words back at me; as yet, I have no cause to contact MY Congressmen.  They are doing okay, and they're all Dems.

YOU prove Mr. Orta is guilty.  All that exists of his guilt is the word of cops who are muderous and the most sued in all of NYC.  Did you see the video of the cop pretending to be talking to the very dead Mr. Garner?  THAT was the most eerie, creepy, sick thing I've ever seen, next to the paramedic doing the same thing after she checked his pulse and felt none.  

I really haven't said this has anything to do with Mr. Garner's death other than the cops are trying to eliminate, by any means necessary, the man who captured some of them doing what they do all the time; abuse their authority, harass and kill law-abiding and citizens.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Just because we like it, doesnt mean its not illegal.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Hes got more things on his record than you have fingers and toes. Thats righteous.
Quoting JonJon:

Quoting VooDooB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)