Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM
  • 18 Replies

spinning globeWelcome to the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

This is a great place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
etiikarlina
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

hi

etiikarlina
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

im new member in here , nite to meet you dear :)

goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

wowoowowo  the weather is really going nuts    we had windchills and advisories     20below wind now it will drop  to -2    then -6 starting to hear that some poeple are without   water  the frozen pipes            wow    

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Hi! How are you? Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting etiikarlina:

hi

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Yeah, it's even cold down here in AL at 37 with a wind chill of 30 right now, but dropping. Are you going to be warming up any time soon? We'll be back in the 60s next Tuesday. 

Quoting goatmom4:

wowoowowo  the weather is really going nuts    we had windchills and advisories     20below wind now it will drop  to -2    then -6 starting to hear that some poeple are without   water  the frozen pipes            wow    

goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM

i have ben watching  the weather is really bad  in jan uary alll over keep choa and slipper at the ready

Quoting bamababe1975:

Yeah, it's even cold down here in AL at 37 with a wind chill of 30 right now, but dropping. Are you going to be warming up any time soon? We'll be back in the 60s next Tuesday. 

Quoting goatmom4:

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2015 at 2:36 PM

That bites! We're already back up in the 50s today and warming a bit through the week. We'll probably rollercoaster up and down from the 40s-60s until we get closer to spring but no snow on the horizon way down here. Do you get snow there? 

Quoting goatmom4:

i have ben watching  the weather is really bad  in jan uary alll over keep choa and slipper at the ready

Quoting bamababe1975:

Quoting goatmom4:

SlaJack
by Member on Jan. 13, 2015 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.  Married aunt to four young boys.  I look forward to reading the opionions on current events of family orriented adults.

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2015 at 4:50 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! Are you and your husband raising your nephews?

Quoting SlaJack:

Hi.  Married aunt to four young boys.  I look forward to reading the opionions on current events of family orriented adults.

goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:10 PM

we might get to 20 the melting is nice the bad cold made a trire deflat                      when i had freezing fingers   ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)