Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Am New Here

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:52 AM
  • 9 Replies

My Name is Joy. I just joined this network last night, I am looking for friends.
                                  Maybe interesting groups. And interesting chat. I am a fun loving person who loves
                                  People ,Animals, and Nature. Thank You --  JET4x4

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
idunno1234
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

Now...DUCK AND COVER!

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Welcome:)  My dd is named joy its a good name :)

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Quoting idunno1234:

Welcome!

Now...DUCK AND COVER!

Now* dont go scaring her away! lol

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:08 AM

This is not the place for anyone named Joy whom I have always found lived up to their names. 

No, sweetie, if you're looking for friends type, "Friends" in the search groups box.  If you want to discuss animals, type "animals" and if you want to discuss nature, be specific and type what kind of nature it is you want to discuss.  Like camping, type camping.  Like hiking, type hiking.  Like swimming with dolphins...you get it.

Good luck.  I would never suggest this group as a starter group unless you enjoyed college initiation and believe in trial by fire.

Elkamelka
by KayGee on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Welcome to the forum! Batten down the hatches!!

VooDooB
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:18 AM

cartoon animated GIF

QueenBarbie
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Joy. 

Welcome to Cafemom.

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.  You'll have to excuse some of the females in here......Have a great day!!!

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Quoting JonJon:

This is not the place for anyone named Joy whom I have always found lived up to their names. 

No, sweetie, if you're looking for friends type, "Friends" in the search groups box.  If you want to discuss animals, type "animals" and if you want to discuss nature, be specific and type what kind of nature it is you want to discuss.  Like camping, type camping.  Like hiking, type hiking.  Like swimming with dolphins...you get it.

Good luck.  I would never suggest this group as a starter group unless you enjoyed college initiation and believe in trial by fire.

lol

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)