Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women ordered to write letters to man who beat her

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:33 AM
KK
  • 37 Replies

WOMAN ORDERED TO WRITE LETTERS TO MAN WHO BEAT HER

TRIGGER WARNING Video contains graphic images of her injuries: Video: http://abc7chicago.com/news/woman-ordered-to-write--to-man-who-beat-her/521822/

A woman who was brutally beaten by her ex-fiance has been ordered to write letters to the man.

A woman who was brutally beaten by her ex-fiance has been ordered to write letters to the man.

Natalie Allman, 29, was left with her throat slashed and bruises on her face.

But in her town in England, a judge ruled that she must stay in contact with her ex and send him letters and pictures of their children.

If she doesn't, she could go to jail for contempt of court.

Allman was ordered to send her ex three letters a year, updating him on their twin sons, even though the brutal attack happened in front of the children.

She's also been ordered to save the letters he's writing to the boys.
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepOnTryin
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the judge was way off on this one. :/
jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM
That's awful. Way to keep victimizing her.
WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM
3 moms liked this

That judge should be removed from the bench. That woman was almost killed infront of her kids, and the judge orders her stay in contact with the monster who attacked her. That poor woman and those poor kids. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM

This makes no sense to me.  This man beat her, brutally beat her, in front of their children.

I would try to fight this any way I could.

Elkamelka
by KayGee on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:28 PM

What are the guidelines for what she has to write?  If there aren't any, she could duplicate the same letter three times:  The kids are good; we are happy you're gone forever.  

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM

The letters have to include updates.  Reading more about his case just shocks me that any judge would think this man is entitled to a damn thing.  

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/torture-victim-mum-reveals-shock-5166969

The order requires that the letters include “an update regarding the ­children’s general progress, both at nursery/school and socially, to include details of their health and emotional ­development”.

The letters must also include an “update photograph of each child no smaller than 6 inches by 4 inches”.

Quoting Elkamelka:

What are the guidelines for what she has to write?  If there aren't any, she could duplicate the same letter three times:  The kids are good; we are happy you're gone forever.  

numbr1wmn
by Lina on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Britian for you! Sad!!!

Allebas
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:07 PM
I'd tell the Judge to shove it!! I'd rather sit behind bars than have to send that scumbag, douchewaffle anything!!!!!
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Omg, I"m speechless! That's disgusting! That judge should be ashamed of himself. 

bluefirewolf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
She should sue the judge for mental anguish, inflicting mental torture and contributing to increasing the symptoms of her post traumatic stress disorder. I'm sure there is someone who would be delighted to take the case. Or I would take the children and live in another country, change my name etc. that judge is a sadistic fuck hole and I hope in the future someone decides to do to him what happened to this woman. I don't give a shit how that sounds, some people need to go through personal experiences of beatings and torture before they begin to have any empathy for others. Or maybe he is just a sociopath and needs to be evaluated to see if he is able to do his job.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)