Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fluff: Who says I don't understand satire?!?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

My new favorite Blog.

http://www.gwynethblog.com/

21 Feb 2015

Full Day.

Today I'm exhausted. Mothers know how stressful it is to manage the lives of their children and run their households. Most weeks I barely have time for a rosemary oil hair treatment much less a cup of jasmine broth.

Today I took Astrid to Align to have her aura cleansed. She's been rather obstinate lately and one of her classmate's mothers suggested it could be emotional baggage from a past life. I'm not "woo hoo," honestly I was just going to give her a few sprays of Rescue Remedy, but at this point I'm willing to try anything.

Astrid's House of Uzbo photoshoot for the Fall 2015 toddler line is tomorrow and I can't have her burning bridges so early into her modeling career. It's common knowledge that photographers and set managers do not work with children who can't take direction.

The aura cleansing went well. I didn't see it, I dropped her off and gave my greetings to the new CSA- Community Supported Agriculture- location across the street. I was told she released a lot of sadness.

Afterward, I treated her to a sugar scrub facial. She'll sleep well tonight!

xo Gwyneth
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
VooDooB
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:43 PM

19 Feb 2015

Wanted: Vegan Wet Nurse

My dear friend Chrysanthemum just gave birth via surrogate to a beautiful little girl and is actively looking for a vegan wet nurse. The initial plan was for her surrogate to nurse the child (despite my warnings that it could lead to inappropriate bonding) but it was discovered that after labor she consumed a Baby Bel Cheese circle.

Like myself, Chrysanthemum is very passionate about breastmilk but will not subject her child's fledgling spirit to the tortured souls of murdered/exploited animals via nursing.

If you know anyone with references who is willing to submit to a blood and possibly lie detector test, please leave a comment.

Note: I just want to clarify that while I'm not a vegan, I do believe that children, especially young babies, should stay animal soul-free for as long as possible. Due to my low iron I do indulge in meat occasionally but always organic, free-range, preferably local, and consenting whenever possible. I am also 1/78th Cherokee which may not seem to have anything to do with my decision to some.
momtoscott
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Bookmarked it.  Thanks for posting! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)