Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama would make a ‘peace deal with Hitler’

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

Oscar-winning actor slams Iran nuclear talks: Obama would make a ‘peace deal with Hitler’

Jon Voight (Screen shot)

Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight took to YouTube yesterday to voice his support for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his disdain for President Barack Obama.

Voight began bluntly, declaring that “I love Israel, and I want to see Israel survive. I don’t want to see it overtaken by the mad men of this world. President Obama does not love Israel.”

The president’s “whole agenda is to control Israel,” Voight said. “In this way, he can be friends with all of Israel’s enemies.”

“He doesn’t want Bibi Netanyahi to win this upcoming election,” he continued, before abruptly shifting gears. “America has not been the same since [Obama's] presidency. I beg everyone — all of you — to understand the truth.”

Addressing the president’s decision to engage in nuclear talks with Iran, Voight said that “everyone who believes that deal-making is the solution to what Israel faces are as wrong as Neville Chamberlain believing he made a peace deal with Hitler.”

“We must learn from history where the true danger lies,” Voight concluded. “I pray to God to keep Israel safe, and America as well.”

Watch the video below via YouTube.

I was just about to start dry-humping Pema with underwear on my face. ~VDB

I love CafeMom

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
quickbooksworm
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Jon Voight is so batshit crazy his own daughter barely speaks to him. And he does what exactly that makes opinion worthwhile? Being a public figure alone does not make him any more important than millions of other Americans.
pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

No he wouldn't.  Hitler wasn't Muslim.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Mobile Photo

Not saying who but this fits someone who responded in here perfectly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)