Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:00 AM
  • 74 Replies
The mother of Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has furiously bashed Americans and promised that the US “will pay” for convicting her “innocent” son and killing his older brother.

Just moments after learning that her 21-year-old was found guilty of all 30 counts in the Boston Marathon bombing trial Wednesday, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva sent an angry tirade to the technology website Vocativ through the WhatsApp messenger app.

“[The US] WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!!” she fumed in Russian. “THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL.

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” she added. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???”

Vocativ had managed to obtain Zubeidat’s phone number by locating pictures of her holding signs with the digits. The images were posted on the Russian social media site VKontakte as part of a previous fundraising effort to support the Tsarnaev family in the wake of the 2013 attack.

The website then requested that she send a selfie with a dated piece of paper which could verify that it was indeed her sending the messages. In the photo, Zubeidat can be seen wearing a black hijab and holding a sign that reads, “Zubeidat mother of two precious brothers Tamarlan Djahar April 9, 2015.”

“I LOVE MY SONS IMMEASURABLY!!!!!!” she explained. “PRECIOUS, GLORIOUS AND RARE IN CHARACTER AND ESSENCE…ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW!!!”

Zubeidat also sent a note in Russian to a family friend Wednesday, saying she believed Americans were the real “terrorists” and claiming her murderous son is truly “the best of the best.”

“I will never forget it,” the message said. “May God bless those who helped my son.”

Vocativ had also stumbled upon the post in VKontakte.

“The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it,” Zubeidat charged. “My son is the best of the best.”

Zubeidat, a Russia native, has always insisted that her son Dzhokhar is innocent — despite the fact that he admitted to the 2013 attack, which left three people dead and 260 others injured.

Her other son, Dzhokar’s brother Tamerlan, also was involved in the plot and died in a shootout with cops.

Here's the link:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/09/boston-bombers-mom-us-will-pay-for-my-sons/

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:08 AM
She sounds lovely.
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:21 AM
Mother of the year candidate

Quoting VooDooB: She sounds lovely.
Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:27 AM
5 moms liked this
She is a mother that doesn't want to face what her sons did. She is angry.
chanizen
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:31 AM
2 moms liked this
While I feel for her grief:

The mothers of those whom her sons killed and maimed have every right to say the same.

Her sons were murderers. Terrorists. Dzhokar deserves the death penalty.
Lavender02
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:38 AM
4 moms liked this
Well! America brought them here, give them asylum and all method of government assistant they could come up with. All the while they hated Americans. Just saying.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:43 AM
Ok and?

Quoting Lavender02: Well! America brought them here, give them asylum and all method of government assistant they could come up with. All the while they hated Americans. Just saying.
PerseyG
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:10 AM
4 moms liked this
I have always wondered if she was the true mastermind behind the bombings.

She's a few fries short of a happy meal.
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's in the Mother's Handbook that when your kid commits a crime, you cannot acknowledge their actual guilt but must rant and rave that they are innocent and blame others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
And? This country GAVE them an education, GAVE them welfare benefits, etc and they turn around, kill 4 innocent people including an 8 yr old child and maimed hundreds. You don't have a problem with that?

Quoting couture-mommy: Ok and?

Quoting Lavender02: Well! America brought them here, give them asylum and all method of government assistant they could come up with. All the while they hated Americans. Just saying.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:26 AM
Just because someone lives here doesn't mean they like Americans. And It's silly to think so.
America is the land Where people come to get those things like education, job, benefits (if needed). That's what America does. That's all I'm saying.

Quoting broboxer: And? This country GAVE them an education, GAVE them welfare benefits, etc and they turn around, kill 4 innocent people including an 8 yr old child and maimed hundreds. You don't have a problem with that?

Quoting couture-mommy: Ok and?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)