Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Obama the Antichrist or just an ISIS loving Atheist?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM
  • 41 Replies

Poll

Question: What's at the root of Barack Obama's apparent contempt for Christianity?

Options:

Tutelage of Jeremiah Wright

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

He just doesn't like Christians

His Muslim upbringing

He's an Atheist with Islamic leanings

Ignorance of God's truth

He's the Antichrist

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

While Easter always occurs on a Sunday, this year's White House Easter breakfast was held Tuesday – and President Obama's comments during that gathering aren't sitting well with the American people. 

"On Easter I do reflect on the fact that, as a Christian, I am supposed to love," the president offered. "And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less-than-loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned." 

Hearing "Amens" in response to that, Obama added: "But that's a topic for another day" – a remark greeted with laughter and applause.

In reaction to the president's remarks, author and Fox News reporter Todd Starnes had this to say Tuesday onAmerican Family Radio.

"It just continues to overwhelm me, this president and his righteous indignation," said Starnes. "Have you noticed that whenever there's a Muslim holiday, he never takes that opportunity to criticize or critique the Muslim faith or Muslims in general? But whenever there's a Christian holiday, he doesn't hold back. He tells it like he thinks it is."

Family Research Council president Tony Perkins, who hosted Starnes on his  "Washington Watch" program Tuesday afternoon broadcast, also took issue with the president's less-than-loving jab at Christians.

"This was a perfect opportunity, reflecting on the most holy day of the Christian faith, to once again point to Pastor Saeed Abedini – who is being held in an Iranian prison because of his faith – [and] to talk about the attack on the Kenyan Christians for their faith," Perkins observes.

"[But] there's a pattern here, and I know people say, Well, you are critical of the president. You'd have to be blind not to see the pattern that this administration and this president follow."

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IhartU
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:21 AM
8 moms liked this

I think Obama better represents what Christiany really is and those who say he doesn't have got it wrong.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Oh, and you can't be an Atheist Muslim.

vlbomar
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:24 AM
6 moms liked this
He's right. Most Christians I've met are hypocritical ass hats. Religion needs to be wiped out of public office. If this was a nation of strictly Christians then their crying and bitching would matter. This is America a land free to believe and practice whatever hocus pocus you want.
EireLass
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha. Those pics are funny.

You left "douchebag" off the voting list. 

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this
TMNT, all the way. No better explanation.
Mtnsmith
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

As shown in many of these replies, there is a lot of contempt for Christianity.

Maybe he's just mirroring the sad state of his culture.

PerseyG
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Somewhere in the bowels of Bible fanfiction, there HAS to be Jesus/Jesus slash.

I am finding it.
Tay06
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I think he's more honest than the rest of the politicians.
LGA1165
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

You should have included "Other" as a choice.  Obviously I didn't vote in this poll.

He isn't the "Anti Christ". ( there is no anti christ anyway)

He is a Christian, so.....

Is this from The Onion? Or some other satirical website?

squeekers
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this
As the President, he is not claiming any one religion is higher or more popular than any other one. Sounds good to me. All inclusive or no inclusions. None of this one is better than the other BS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)