Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take That, F*ggot': Bigot Viciously Attack Gay Men With Chair in NY Restaurant

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM
  • 0 Replies

Take That, F*ggot': Bigot Viciously Attack Gay Men With Chair in NY Restaurant (VIDEO)

MAY 6, 2015 7:55 PM

Video of a horrific attack on a gay couple in a New York restaurant has gone viral. Jonathan Snipes and his boyfriend Ethan York-Adams were enjoying an evening at a Dallas BBQ in Chelsea when a man hurling homophobic slurs  attacked the couple.

“These guys attacked us specifically because they knew we weren’t their type of people,” said Snipes, whose tooth was knocked loose during the brawl. Cartilage in his ear was snapped, as well. “It was disgusting. It was awful.”

Snipes received a text and needed to leave the restaurant quickly. As they were preparing to leave, he accidentally knocked over a drink, he says.

“A table near us audibly started making pretty gross comments about the two of us like, ‘White f*ggots, spilling drinks,’” Snipes recalled. “I don’t let anyone talk to me like that. I went over there and asked, ‘What did you say about us?’”

Snipes says he felt he, being only 140 lbs., posed no physical threat to anyone at that table — especially the large men seated at it, one of whom is 6’4” tall, according to police. However, he was certainly someone two of the men felt worthy of an attack.

“I may be a mouthy broad, but I wasn’t going to take it to that level,” Snipes said, but one of the men stood up and “turned it into a physical altercation very quickly.”

Gawker reports that:

Snipes says that the man knocked him to the ground and started kicking him in the face while saying, “Take that, f*ggot.” As a result, Snipes says that one of his teeth was knocked loose, his head was bruised, and cartilage in his ear snapped. He was examined by a medical crew but declined to take an ambulance to the hospital because he’s unemployed and doesn’t have insurance.

His attacker and his attacker’s group fled the scene while Snipes and Adams awaited police and medical attention. They did this because they are fucking cowards who have a lot of nerve calling anyone else a f*ggot. No arrests have been made.

This sort of behavior is encouraged by conservatives across the nation. Even at church, where congregants should be taught love and tolerance, pastors are preaching genocide… literally.

In December, Pastor Stephen Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona shared with the world God’s genocidal plan to cure AIDS: Kill all the “f*ggots.”

“It’s curable — right there,” Anderson explained. “Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.”

With rhetoric like this being spewed across America, it is unsurprising that someone would find the “courage” to attack someone a fraction of his size.

It seems that California voters may get to actually decide if a bill intended to prevent “all of us from being killed by god’s just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating wickedness” will become law.

And how will this bill do this? Apparently, “any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification shall be put to death by bullets to the head or any other convenient method.”

Charming.

Brace yourselves for tomorrow’s Hannity, where you will surely hear how these gentlemen were just standing up for their religious freedom, or whatever.

Watch the entire attack, below:

by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)