Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Democrats Wake Up to How Bad a Liar Hillary Is

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM
  • 84 Replies

Democrats Wake Up to How Bad a Liar Hillary Is
By John Fund — September 25, 2015

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meriana
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 2:38 PM
4 moms liked this

Every one that supports her should be asking themselves  WHY they support her and when considering that question, they should also be looking at and questioning her behavior regarding that personal server. Fist she claims she has turned over ALL job related emails BUT she refuses to turn over the server, while claiming that she only deleted personal emails. Then sometime later, she willingly turns over the server but ONLY AFTER she has had it scrubbed to the point that she believes nothing can be retrieved from it. There's something very fishy about it. While no one would really want others to go through their personal email,  the chance someone would, at some point, look through hers is a chance she chose to take when she decided to use the same server for both personal and Government business. So if she was so sure that they wouldn't find anything new regarding Government business, or perhaps a conflict of interest involving the Clinton Foundation, on it because she'd already turned it all over, why did she refuse to turn over the server to investigators until AFTER she'd had it scrubbed.  I'm amazed that anyone supports her at all.

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:32 PM
5 moms liked this
And now we're finding out it wasn't wiped as well as she thought. This could get very interesting.

After what we know about her from Arkansas up to now I can't believe anyone would actually believe a word she utters. Boggles my mind.

Quoting meriana:

Every one that supports her should be asking themselves  WHY they support her and when considering that question, they should also be looking at and questioning her behavior regarding that personal server. Fist she claims she has turned over ALL job related emails BUT she refuses to turn over the server, while claiming that she only deleted personal emails. Then sometime later, she willingly turns over the server but ONLY AFTER she has had it scrubbed to the point that she believes nothing can be retrieved from it. There's something very fishy about it. While no one would really want others to go through their personal email,  the chance someone would, at some point, look through hers is a chance she chose to take when she decided to use the same server for both personal and Government business. So if she was so sure that they wouldn't find anything new regarding Government business, or perhaps a conflict of interest involving the Clinton Foundation, on it because she'd already turned it all over, why did she refuse to turn over the server to investigators until AFTER she'd had it scrubbed.  I'm amazed that anyone supports her at all.

candlegal
by Judy on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:43 PM
4 moms liked this
That is where I am at. If anyone's just now waking up to the fact that she's such a liar, they had their head in the sand for years.

Quoting DSamuels: And now we're finding out it wasn't wiped as well as she thought. This could get very interesting.

After what we know about her from Arkansas up to now I can't believe anyone would actually believe a word she utters. Boggles my mind.

Quoting meriana:

Della529
by on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM
4 moms liked this
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I didn't like her as FLOTUS and I don't like her now.
mjmorrison
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Hillary couldn't tell the truth if her life depended upon it, she doesn't know how.

gdiamante
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 1:29 AM

Isn't "honest politician" a nonsequitur? Or maybe the word I'm looking for is "oxymoron."

That's not to say I'm wild about Hillary. I think I'm voting Bill & Opus.("this time, why not the worst?")

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not worried about Hillary.

I think republicans need to worry about their 15 candidates.All of whom lie only when their lips are moving.

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this
No one is "waking up" to the fact politicians...heck, people everywhere...lie. What they're lying about is the issue. Time will tell if Hillary is hiding something nefarious in her emails or just didn't want the opposition all up in her personal server. She and Bill didn't exactly have a positive personal outcome last time they were investigated.
chanizen
by on Sep. 27, 2015 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure she had a crack IT team on it. Let's be realistic. Anyone who is paying attention knows that a server can only be definitively be wiped of data if it is reformatted and everything is overwritten.

If I know that and I'm not a security programmer, I'm quite sure her team did as well,

I find it amazing that NOTHING substantive has been discovered yet the "sky is falling" shit continhes.

My bet is the results will mirrorBenghazi: an absolutely nothing waste of tax payer money.

And I'm not even a Hillary fan

Quoting DSamuels: And now we're finding out it wasn't wiped as well as she thought. This could get very interesting.

Quoting meriana:

meriana
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mjmorrison:

Hillary couldn't tell the truth if her life depended upon it, she doesn't know how.

I used to think that too, but over the years I've come to the conclusion that it isn't that she doesn't know what the truth is or how to tell it, it's that she is committed to doing and saying only what will benefit her and further her ambitions. That is not a necessarily bad thing except that if elected President, would her decisions and actions be based more on what benefits her, or on what benefits the nation as a whole. Personally, where Hillary is concerned, I think what benefits her will always be her first priority.

The questions regarding her server and her not turing it over when first requested just may give some insight. People have said that perhaps she didn't want others all in her personal server and business, I have thought that too, after all, no one wants random people searching through and reading their private, personal emails. She simply should not have used her personal server for Gov. business. I don't have her Ivy Leaque education but I know and recognize the importance of keeping business and personal seperate and she did have access to a secure Gov. server for Gov. business. As Secretary of State, she knew she could conceivably be receiving and sending emails ranging anywhere from no big deal to Top Secret yet she still chose to use the same personal server for both Gov. business and personal business. Her stated reason for doing so was convenience, she didn't want to carry two phones. While no harm occurred, at least as far as the general public knows, It's pretty clear that her priority was her own personal convenience.  The question then becomes, IF elected President, would her personal convenience (and/or personal benefit) be her first priority?  Since it apparently was when she held the very high level office of Secretary of State, there really isn't a good reason to think it wouldn't be her priority as President and that is troubling to say the least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)