Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Horror Story

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM
  • 48 Replies

Did anyone watch last night debut, and was it any good? I DVR'd it but still haven't watched it. I'm not finished watching a few episodes of last years season.

For some reason, I just can't seem to  get into it as much as I did the first few seasons.

I want to watch it because my friend's sister is in it (Angela Bassett) and I try to watch whatever she's in.

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTROX
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I've got it DVRed too.  Might check it out this weekend.

VooDooB
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I also dvr'd it but haven't watched it yet. I watched all the seasons except I ditched the last after the 2nd episode. I just couldn't. Clown.
KittyMom1026
by Scorpio on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:45 PM

I agree. Clowns freak me out, and that one was worse than Pennywise.

Quoting VooDooB: I also dvr'd it but haven't watched it yet. I watched all the seasons except I ditched the last after the 2nd episode. I just couldn't. Clown.

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Watched it...not sure if I'm hooked. I've watched every season although the first is still my fave. Last night's was just....SO much.
KittyMom1026
by Scorpio on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:49 PM

What did you think of last season? The clown gave me the goosebumps, and not in a good way. I know it was just a show and it was makeup, but he really freaked me out.

Quoting Luvnlogic: Watched it...not sure if I'm hooked. I've watched every season although the first is still my fave. Last night's was just....SO much.

caustinb
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:51 PM
I DVRd too. Haven't had a chance to watch, but my friend said super graphic. I don't know if she meant murder or sex though.
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:14 PM
I watched it this morning. It was promising...but then again last season started out well too.
mischele
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:17 PM
I'm not current yet. Only have it on Netflix
Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:18 PM
It had some good parts. The clown was creepy. Dandy was awesome. I think that actor is returning this season. And I always love Evan Peters but that was my least fave character of his.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

What did you think of last season? The clown gave me the goosebumps, and not in a good way. I know it was just a show and it was makeup, but he really freaked me out.

Quoting Luvnlogic: Watched it...not sure if I'm hooked. I've watched every season although the first is still my fave. Last night's was just....SO much.

marchantmom06
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:20 PM
We watched it and it seems promising. Although the last 2 seasons were slow I think he is going above and beyond to try to make up for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)