Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager Predicts Donald Trump Victory in November

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:25 PM
  • 57 Replies

Interesting. I wonder why Mook and her 2008 campaign manager are downgrading her chances. Lowering expectations in case she does tank?

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager Predicts Donald Trump Victory in November

Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager predicts a Donald Trump victory in November if he wins the GOP nomination.
The American Mirror reported:

In a stunning admission, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager predicts in an email that Donald Trump will become president if he wins the Republican nomination.

“If Donald Trump takes the Republican nomination, our party will lose more than the presidency,” Robby Mook writes to supporters.

“Years of progress will be ripped away. Obamacare will be repealed. Marriage equality will be rolled back. Get excited to visit the wall on the Mexico border — and get ready to pay for it if President Trump can’t magically get Mexico to cough up the cash for it.”

While Mook stokes fear over an apparently inevitable Trump presidency, he’s also panicking over a surging Bernie Sanders.

Late last night, Bernie Sanders’ campaign announced they’d raised $1.4 million from 50,000 donations in a single day. The day before, they announced that the Reddit community had contributed more than $1 million to his campaign.

There’s no denying this: His supporters are stepping up. They see a chance to win in Iowa and they’re willing to go all in for their guy.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-predicts-donald-trump-victory-in-november/

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moniker
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:34 PM
5 moms liked this

If that happens I wonder if I can get asylum in Canada?

LGAll65
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:04 PM
I know! I feel the same way.
but I really don't think there are that many morons in America planning to vote for him. Have faith! :)

Quoting Moniker:

Moniker
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think there are either. He better enjoy the attention while it lasts!

Quoting LGAll65: I know! I feel the same way. but I really don't think there are that many morons in America planning to vote for him. Have faith! :)
Quoting Moniker:

LGAll65
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:34 PM

I am not sure how much we should believe about Hillary's campaign manager. The Gateway Pundit ( Jim Hoft) is not exactly dependable or trustworthy or honest. W have known for years that he tends to publish "fictions".

Here are a few examples:

Claim:    The 2012 Barack Obama presidential campaign distributed a button featuring a Confederate flag.

FALSE

Origins:   On 23 June 2015, the web site Gateway Pundit published an item stating that Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign had issued buttons featuring a Confederate flag:

And Barack Obama had his own Confederate flag campaign pin ... in 2012! The pin says:

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit

The Gatewood Pundit is a hard-right website that spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/06/08/jim-hoft-leaves-right-network-to-embarrass-hims/180407

Jim Hoft Leaves Right Network To Embarrass Himself At A New URL

Blog ››› ››› BEN DIMIERO

Yesterday, Jim Hoft put up a post on his Right Network blog announcing that he would be leaving the site to start a new "Gateway Pundit Blog" at thegatewaypundit.com. In typical Hoft fashion, he managed to botch the announcement:

At his new site, Hoft explains that he will "write more about this latest move in the coming days," but doesn't explain the reason for the split. (Right Network did not respond to Media Matters' request for comment.)

It wouldn't appear to make sense for Right Network to get rid of Hoft, since he seemingly has been a traffic boon for them. Still, Hoft's popularity remains an ongoing source of bewilderment. Despite regularly concocting phony stories and botching facts, Hoft remains a wildly popular and influential conservative blogger.

One thing is for sure, though: if Hoft wasn't fired from Right Network, he certainly should have been.

Similar to his time writing for FirstThings.com, Hoft's tenure at Right Network was marked by an almost remarkable capacity for failure. Here's a brief recap of three of his worst moments.

In January of this year, Hoft displayed his investigative reporting chops by alleging, with help from a tip from "Chad," that the White House had encouraged attendees to applaud President Obama's memorial speech for the victims of the Tucson shooting.

After posting a transcript of comments from then-White House press secretary Robert Gibbs expressing surprise at the amount of applause during Obama's speech, Hoft responded by asking "Oh really? Then why was it printed on the Jumbotron?" and included the following screenshot:

The answer to Hoft's question of why it was "printed on the jumbotron" was that the text was live closed captioning provided for hearing impaired attendees of the event.

Hoft wasn't just good at fabricating controversies out of thin air. He also continued to hone his well-practiced skill of promoting satirical stories as if they were real news.

In the wake of Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate, Hoft threw his lot in with the Jerome Corsis and Alex Joneses of the world by declaring that the document produced by the White House was a forgery.

Apparently scrambling for confirmation of this ridiculous conspiracy theory, last month Hoft posted an article on his blog from the San Diego Reader under the headline, "Bummer. San Diego High School Rescinds Obama Invite After Discovering His Long-form Birth Certificate Is A Fake." The "story" alleged that a group of students had performed a close analysis of Obama's long-form and determined that it was a forgery

continued at the link.

everything I have read about him for about 5or 6 years makes me take this little article --this thread--with a grain of salt.   I doubt that we can trust him now. He hasn't changed his "literary style".

We shall see about Trump....

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Ahh yes, attack the source. You're consistent.

Quoting LGAll65:

I am not sure how much we should believe about Hillary's campaign manager. The Gateway Pundit ( Jim Hoft) is not exactly dependable or trustworthy or honest. W have known for years that he tends to publish "fictions".

Here are a few examples:

Claim:    The 2012 Barack Obama presidential campaign distributed a button featuring a Confederate flag.

FALSE

Origins:   On 23 June 2015, the web site Gateway Pundit published an item stating that Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign had issued buttons featuring a Confederate flag:

And Barack Obama had his own Confederate flag campaign pin ... in 2012! The pin says:

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans."

The Gateway Pundit

The Gatewood Pundit is a hard-right website that spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/06/08/jim-hoft-leaves-right-network-to-embarrass-hims/180407

Blog ››› ››› BEN DIMIERO

Yesterday, Jim Hoft put up a post on his Right Network blog announcing that he would be leaving the site to start a new "Gateway Pundit Blog" at thegatewaypundit.com. In typical Hoft fashion, he managed to botch the announcement:

At his new site, Hoft explains that he will "write more about this latest move in the coming days," but doesn't explain the reason for the split. (Right Network did not respond to Media Matters' request for comment.)

It wouldn't appear to make sense for Right Network to get rid of Hoft, since he seemingly has been a traffic boon for them. Still, Hoft's popularity remains an ongoing source of bewilderment. Despite regularly concocting phony stories and botching facts, Hoft remains a wildly popular and influential conservative blogger.

One thing is for sure, though: if Hoft wasn't fired from Right Network, he certainly should have been.

Similar to his time writing for FirstThings.com, Hoft's tenure at Right Network was marked by an almost remarkable capacity for failure. Here's a brief recap of three of his worst moments.

In January of this year, Hoft displayed his investigative reporting chops by alleging, with help from a tip from "Chad," that the White House had encouraged attendees to applaud President Obama's memorial speech for the victims of the Tucson shooting.

After posting a transcript of comments from then-White House press secretary Robert Gibbs expressing surprise at the amount of applause during Obama's speech, Hoft responded by asking "Oh really? Then why was it printed on the Jumbotron?" and included the following screenshot:

The answer to Hoft's question of why it was "printed on the jumbotron" was that the text was live closed captioning provided for hearing impaired attendees of the event.

Hoft wasn't just good at fabricating controversies out of thin air. He also continued to hone his well-practiced skill of promoting satirical stories as if they were real news.

In the wake of Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate, Hoft threw his lot in with the Jerome Corsis and Alex Joneses of the world by declaring that the document produced by the White House was a forgery.

Apparently scrambling for confirmation of this ridiculous conspiracy theory, last month Hoft posted an article on his blog from the San Diego Reader under the headline, "Bummer. San Diego High School Rescinds Obama Invite After Discovering His Long-form Birth Certificate Is A Fake." The "story" alleged that a group of students had performed a close analysis of Obama's long-form and determined that it was a forgery

continued at the link.

everything I have read about him for about 5or 6 years makes me take this little article --this thread--with a grain of salt.   I doubt that we can trust him now. He hasn't changed his "literary style".

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:24 PM

I'll tell you what, it would be entertaining and scary all at the same time.

If would be fun to watch, if you did not have to live within the US at the time.

I love a good LOL.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Actually this statement is far more likely to be a stratigic move on the part of the Clinton campaign to create fear of a Trump victory in their supporters with the hoped for result being that it will energize them to get out and vote for Clinton. Apparently they're not seeing or perhaps not expecting enough of a turnout voting in her favor.

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:31 PM
Do you have anything about the American Mirror? The article is a reprint from them.

Quoting LGAll65:

Here are a few examples:

FALSE

The Gateway Pundit

Blog ››› ››› BEN DIMIERO

continued at the link.

LGAll65
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Jim Hoft
- the Gateway pundit -- is just one guy who left A far right news channel to establish his own BLOG -- he is well known as a liar . He's just one guy and he has you fooled . And many other conservatives who think it's great to smear the opposition with lies . They lie about Democrats . How special .

Quoting DSamuels: Ahh yes, attack the source. You're consistent.

Quoting LGAll65:

Here are a few examples:

FALSE

The Gateway Pundit

Blog ››› ››› BEN DIMIERO

continued at the link.

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:53 PM

And the FIRST sentence of the article.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager predicts a Donald Trump victory in November if he wins the GOP nomination.
The American Mirror reported:

Jim Hoft did not write the article, he is posting an article from somewhere else. Reading comprehension.

Quoting LGAll65: Jim Hoft - the Gateway pundit -- is just one guy who left A far right news channel to establish his own BLOG -- he is well known as a liar . He's just one guy and he has you fooled . And many other conservatives who think it's great to smear the opposition with lies . They lie about Democrats . How special .
Quoting DSamuels: Ahh yes, attack the source. You're consistent.
Quoting LGAll65:

Here are a few examples:

FALSE

The Gateway Pundit

Blog ››› ››› BEN DIMIERO

continued at the link.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)