Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OJ movie-fluff

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:44 PM
  • 20 Replies
Will any of you ladies watch the movie?? I am kinda intrigued by it. I have always loved crime movies and my favorite channel is discovery ID.
I also want to know if I am the only one that googles the people involved in murder. Like on "deadly women". They show old crimes from the 1800s and do reannactments, so I google them to see what they actually looked like. lol.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:00 PM
I wanted to watch the investigation into Natalie Wood's death/autopsy that was on last night but we rented Sicario instead.
I watch ID channel also! I will eventually get around to watching the OJ movie.
romalove
by Roma on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I am watching Grease Live. I saw the OJ trial when it happened, almost all of it. I have no desire to relive it.
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:28 PM
I watched that. That was on again today. very interested.

Quoting lizzielouaf: I wanted to watch the investigation into Natalie Wood's death/autopsy that was on last night but we rented Sicario instead.
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM
It's on on Tuesday, I watched the trial, but I am interested to see the behind the scenes part. I started to watch Grease Live and I can't get into. :(.

Quoting romalove: I am watching Grease Live. I saw the OJ trial when it happened, almost all of it. I have no desire to relive it.
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:42 PM
Ugh I should have dvred it. I am certain it would have been better than Sicario, boy was I disappointed in that movie!

Quoting billsfan1104: I watched that. That was on again today. very interested.

Quoting lizzielouaf: I wanted to watch the investigation into Natalie Wood's death/autopsy that was on last night but we rented Sicario instead.
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sure they will show it again. They have done michael jacksonspicdoe and anna Nicole smiths several times.
I didn't realize that Natalie Wood was within the last 40 years. For some reason I thought she died in the 30s.
You will be surprised about the conclusion.

Quoting lizzielouaf: Ugh I should have dvred it. I am certain it would have been better than Sicario, boy was I disappointed in that movie!

Quoting billsfan1104: I watched that. That was on again today. very interested.

KairisMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:44 PM

It's not really a movie, but a 10 episode mini series. Yes, I do plan to watch it. It looks interesting. 

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched the oringal live...I don't need to relive it.  

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
On lifetime, they are going to do a movie called "mansons lost girls". I am interested in that too.

Quoting KairisMama:

It's not really a movie, but a 10 episode mini series. Yes, I do plan to watch it. It looks interesting. 

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so overwhelmed with work I didn't realize the OJ thing wasn't tonight lol. Grease was tons of fun, BTW.

Quoting billsfan1104: It's on on Tuesday, I watched the trial, but I am interested to see the behind the scenes part. I started to watch Grease Live and I can't get into. :(.

Quoting romalove: I am watching Grease Live. I saw the OJ trial when it happened, almost all of it. I have no desire to relive it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)