Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do you think won tonight's Republican debate? (2/6)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Who do you think won tonight's Republican debate? Please share why you think your selection won.

Options:

Trump

Cruz

Rubio

Carson

Bush

Kasich

Christie

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

In case you missed it, we debated the debate here on CEHT: 

Republican Primary Debate (2/6): Watch It & Discuss the Issues 

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
duets
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:52 PM

Christie got more points across than the rest.  I'm for Trump presently. America needs some major changes & over the years, the politicians either get amnesia & forget who they are there for or they get side-tracked & miss meetings or go play golf etc.

poha6ekh8o1dmf1 png?imageId=27383382

NanaNeema
by Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Trump

It was mentioned by someone that he was more polished and so was his hair..he looked less scarey.  I thought that a strange comment but funny.  Yes he was more polished and not so brash...he did have a few moments of zings..the the "hush" to Bush..and the dig about Carson's stolen votes..but on the whole he was professional and to the point.

NunyaBizzness
by Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 1:04 AM
Trump! Trump! Trump!!!!
NunyaBizzness
by Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol @ his polished hair.

Quoting NanaNeema:

Trump

It was mentioned by someone that he was more polished and so was his hair..he looked less scarey.  I thought that a strange comment but funny.  Yes he was more polished and not so brash...he did have a few moments of zings..the the "hush" to Bush..and the dig about Carson's stolen votes..but on the whole he was professional and to the point.

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 6:07 AM

I agree Trump won the debate. After missing the last debate there was a lot of pressure on Trump to not have a gaffe and be able to come across as having understanding of the issues. Many said he skipped the last debate because he wouldn't be able to answer questions. 

As for the rest I thought my guy Rubio didn't have his best night due to Christie. I don't think Christie attacks will help him as I have said before Trump can get away, for whatever reason, with attacking people and such, but when other like Christie and Bush do the same they come across as jerks. 

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Now that I have a cockatoo and the more I look at Trumps hair, I have decided his stylist is, indeed, a cockatoo.

( gun seller )

( purveyor of instruments of death )

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone had their game on.  Good points, good discussion and realistic goals.  After watching all of the debates thus far I can't imagine why anyone would vote Democratic......unless of course they want freebies and want to tax the heck out of everyone.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Feb. 7, 2016 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Trump- no viable plans- plus he keeps sabotaging his own campaign.

Cruz- "Bible before COTUS"- not a viable candidate at all- will not be the nominee

Rubio- no abortion ever- even if the woman's life is in danger. So, he'd rather have 2 deaths (1 viable life and 1 potentially viable life)- too stupid to be appointing SJCs-

Christie IS Hilary- smart, experienced and dishonest.

I Like Jeb, but the Bush name is tarnished- not viable

Kasich- I'd vote for him, but the GOP is too fractured to nominate an experienced, balanced moderate.

Dr Carson- I like him, but he lacks necessary experience- not viable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)