Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Americans really think of Donald Trump will shock you — and him

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM
  • 2 Replies

What Americans really think of Donald Trump will shock you — and him

Big fat mistake.

Rae Paoletta

Rae Paoletta

If there's anything we've learned about Donald Trump this election season, it's that he has an enormous ego and very tiny baby hands.

"I get along with everybody," the GOP frontrunner told CNN's Anderson Cooper in July. "People love me, and you know what, I've been very successful...everybody loves me."

Is it really "love," Donald? According to facts — something Trump struggles with — "love" is way too strong of a word.

Vox's German Lopez used data from surveys issued by NBC and the Wall Street Journal in order to show the favorability of various presidential hopefuls from 1992 to the present. Trump scored a whopping -39%, making him the least-favored candidate by a landslide.

photo: German Lopez/Vox

On the democratic side, Clinton scored -13% while Sanders was positive at 7%. The candidate with the highest favorability in recent history was John McCain, who ran in 2008 and lost to President Barack Obama.

Trump, who has called people "nasty," "a dopey clown," "a total clown," and a "big fat mistake" among other things maintains that he is still a chill ass dude that everyone loves.

“I am a conservative, but I get along with people," he told NBC's Chuck Todd.

Just think, America: Your future president could have the delusional bravado of a "Vanderpump Rules" cast member coupled with the demeanor of a grumpy clementine. 

All this could be yours, unfortunately.

Do these numbers surprise you?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:26 PM
No. Yet he continues to beat out all the other republican candidates. I don't think love or likability is what people are voting for. I think they are voting for him simply because he is a major ass.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:53 PM

His (-) rating is 3Xs that of Clinton's- AND THAT'S REALLLLLLLLLLLY SAYING SOMETHING>

People should not be suprised when the GOP loses in Nov.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)