Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ann Coulter has something to say to Fox News and Cruz

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

This one has to be seen to be believed.

Liberals no longer have to accuse Fox News or Ted Cruz of conspiring against America. All they have to do is let Ann Coulter do it for them.

The right-wing Trump supporter sounded off on Cruz and the conservative network in a Twitter post that turned into a rant about Mexicans, black people, and communists.

“Fox News & Cruz are American traitors, in league with the liberal establishment,” Coulter wrote. “Silent majority must face fire from a unified oligarchy.”

Coulter finally admits that Fox News and Ted Cruz are traitors to this country, but it’s strange that she considers them liberals. Ted Cruz rode the Tea party wave the Senate in 2012 and is as right-wing as they get. And it’s not like Fox News has ever done anything except attack Democrats and the policies they support and let’s not forget that Fox News helping create Trump and put him in the position to become the Republican front-runner.

But Coulter wasn’t done yet. Soon after that tweet, she proceeded to disparage minorities, even going so far as to call them “animals.” And she referred to Cruz as a “fascist” who took their side.

Coulter is wrong, of course. Fascism is a right-wing movement. Ann really needs to learn her place on the political spectrum.

And then she referred to black teens as “hoodlums.”

But at least she got in a good knock on Marco Rubio that we can all appreciate.

Get more popcorn, folks. Because the GOP civil war just got crazier.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/03/13/what-ann-coulter-just-called-fox-news-and-ted-cruz-takes-the-gop-civil-war-to-another-level-image/

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Ted Cruz in league with the liberal estabishment?  He's not a liberal, Ann honey, he's a bat shit crazy religious conservative.  

Sundance8
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this
She's nuts.

How Bill Maher and her maintain a friendship is beyond me. DH thinks it's a sex thing, but I do not want to picture that.
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe because he knows that she is a fake and only says what she does because it gives her a paycheck.  

Quoting Sundance8: She's nuts. How Bill Maher and her maintain a friendship is beyond me. DH thinks it's a sex thing, but I do not want to picture that.

Sundance8
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't say he's soooo different from her, though I do think he believes the outrageous things he says. Not so sure she does, or I hope she does not.

Figures she would hop on the Trump train.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0:

Maybe because he knows that she is a fake and only says what she does because it gives her a paycheck.  

Quoting Sundance8: She's nuts.

How Bill Maher and her maintain a friendship is beyond me. DH thinks it's a sex thing, but I do not want to picture that.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course she did.  It is the most outrageous stance she could take.  She is really starting to show her colors with this election season.  

Quoting Sundance8: I wouldn't say he's soooo different from her, though I do think he believes the outrageous things he says. Not so sure she does, or I hope she does not. Figures she would hop on the Trump train.
Quoting BluesPagan2.0:

Quoting Sundance8: She's nuts. How Bill Maher and her maintain a friendship is beyond me. DH thinks it's a sex thing, but I do not want to picture that.

hockeymomtoo
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:33 PM

I used to watch Fox News in the morning while I got ready for work. Now I can't stand them.  You can't turn them on without seeing something about Trump. They are absolutely helping make him the front runner. As far as Ann Coulter, I always thought she was a nutcase even when I  liked Fox News.  That last tweet about Marco Rubio really irks me. 

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
The author of this piece is an idiot. Fascism is not a right wing ideology.
pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

What many of you are not getting is the fact that FOX news, Kasich, Rubio and Cruz to a certain degree blamed Trump for the issues at his rallies vs. going after Soros for funding a group to go after the Trump rallies.  She is calling them on their BS for siding with the liberals who are always scheming and being dishonest.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Umm...yes it is.  Right Wing doesn't mean Republican.  

fas·cism

ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms:authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorshipdespotismautocracyMore
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice
Quoting Carpy: The author of this piece is an idiot. Fascism is not a right wing ideology.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)