Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sheriff Arpaio, is angry that he can't travel to Mexico

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM
KK
  • 10 Replies

He thinks it's sad, that they won't let him in.  I think it's rather ironic that he thinks the border should be open to him.   

In Phoenix, Arizona, sheriff Joe Arpaio speaks with Paul Lewis about why he’s endorsing Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election. He says he’s angry he can’t go to Mexico to officially meet with officials to discuss the US-Mexico border and the flow of migrants between the two countries

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/22/sheriff-joe-arpaio-mexico-visit-discuss-border-video

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:18 PM

I seriously can only laugh at this man.

GaleJ
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I would like to laugh at him but given the number of people that follow and support him the humor of his actions are lost.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Quoting GaleJ: I would like to laugh at him but given the number of people that follow and support him the humor of his actions are lost.
Quoting FromAtoZ:

Good point.  

EarlGrayHot
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

What reason did they give him?  Sorry, we no longer allow total assholes into Mexico?

OrangeBalloon
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! Wow that is ironic. But hey you can't blame Mexico. I wish we could chuck Arpaio into the ocean. But then all the fish would die because he's so toxic. 

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:16 PM
I can't watch videos right now. Why can't he cross the border? Does he not have legal documentation? If that's the case oh the irony.
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:20 PM

I'm not sure if they won't let him in or if he's just pissed that they won't meet with him.  

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I can't watch videos right now. Why can't he cross the border? Does he not have legal documentation? If that's the case oh the irony.

DisabledVet
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:25 PM

There are consequences for your actions. 

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:28 PM
I wouldn't want to meet with him either. What good would come of it?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

I'm not sure if they won't let him in or if he's just pissed that they won't meet with him.  

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I can't watch videos right now. Why can't he cross the border? Does he not have legal documentation? If that's the case oh the irony.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Well given all the pink underwear I don't think he would even be good for advice on laundry.  

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I wouldn't want to meet with him either. What good would come of it?
Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)