Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hillary and Trump take Arizona

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
Barf.

No link. I'm in bed mobile.
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsHMS
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Off topic, Hillaryy is giving her victory speech in Seattle. Why is she in Rainer Beach High School??? THat is the most ghetto area in Seattle. I was bussed there but would walk there now. Seems strange.

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:37 AM

#48 state, 49th in education...

meriana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:31 AM

Quoting MrsHMS:

Off topic, Hillaryy is giving her victory speech in Seattle. Why is she in Rainer Beach High School??? THat is the most ghetto area in Seattle. I was bussed there but would walk there now. Seems strange.

Short answer: The same reason she met with tribal leaders in Puyallup, she wants people to think/believe she cares about something other than her place in the history books

elvir2babes
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Arizona was rigged. People waited in line for hours to vote, and it was not because of Hilary.  Voter suppression was at large......look into it.  This is a scam.

We want Bernie

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Sanders took Idaho & Utah by much higher percentages. People voted for Sanders in Idaho who had never voted before yesterday! Cruz took Utah, but that's not a surprise.
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Drove me crazy they started calling the state as soon as the polls closes. There were still so many people waiting to vote.

Quoting elvir2babes:

Arizona was rigged. People waited in line for hours to vote, and it was not because of Hilary.  Voter suppression was at large......look into it.  This is a scam.

We want Bernie

elvir2babes
by Member on Mar. 27, 2016 at 4:29 PM

It is a big shame, because they still have not been given the right to vote.

Quoting motha2daDuchess: Drove me crazy they started calling the state as soon as the polls closes. There were still so many people waiting to vote.
Quoting elvir2babes:

We want Bernie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)