Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anderson Cooper Calls Out Trump: You’re Like A 5-Year-Old (VIDEO)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

http://freakoutnation.com/2016/03/anderson-cooper-calls-out-trump-youre-like-a-5-year-old-video/

During last night’s CNN town hall, Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump about his recent controversial tweets threatening to “spill the beans” on Heidi Cruz.

TRUMP: I thought it was a nice picture of Heidi. I thought it was fine.

COOPER: Come on.

TRUMP: I thought it was fine! She’s a pretty woman…

COOPER: You’re running for president of the United States.

TRUMP: Excuse me, I didn’t start it. I didn’t start it.

COOPER: But sir, with all due respect, that’s the argument of a five year-old.

TRUMP: No it’s not.

COOPER: The argument of a five year old is ‘he started it.’

TRUMP: You would say that. That’s the problem with our country.

COOPER: Every parent knows a kid who says he started it.

TRUMP: That’s not a five year-old.

Confronted with his childishness, Trump chooses to deepen the impression by answering like a child again with obtuse denial and bullying. Everything about Trump’s side of that exchange screams like a five year-old child. Moments later, after a gratuitous mention of his current wife’s great success and beauty, he deflected the blow to his ego by ridiculing Mitt Romney for “choking like a dog” in his 2012 presidential bid. Typically, pack order is everything to Trump the Alpha Male — when he feels challenged, he snarls at someone to show he’s still in charge. Watch: Analysis has determined that Donald Trump speaks at a fourth grade level — verbally, he’s ten years old, so it’s hardly surprising to see him use a five year old’s excuses. In fact, he admitted to the nature of his behavior in a CNN interview last September. “Probably is a little childish,”

Trump said in an interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett at Trump Tower in New York. “But you know what? This is a campaign.” The billionaire businessman defended his style, saying the attacks he’s unleashed on his rivals in the Republican presidential field have largely been reactive. “I’m responding to them. I’m a counter-puncher,” Trump said. “For instance, (Gov. Scott) Walker was very nice to me. All of a sudden, he hit me and I hit him back. All of these guys. (Sen. Marco) Rubio was very nice to me, couldn’t have been nicer. All of a sudden a week ago he started hitting me.” He’s always hitting back because he’s never the one who started it. See how that works?

Of course, I can't imbed the video.

“Life they say, can turn on a dime. And in a world that constantly shifts beneath our feet, the only thing we can know for certain is how we feel, the love we have, the fear we hide from, the pain we push away. Give it a voice, and the rewards are piece of mind and a peaceful heart.”
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LGAll65
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Anderson Cooper for President !
Elkamelka
by KayGee on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

He can just look at our enemies and allies with those gorgeous blues eyes and melt their hearts!!

Quoting LGAll65: Anderson Cooper for President !

“Life they say, can turn on a dime. And in a world that constantly shifts beneath our feet, the only thing we can know for certain is how we feel, the love we have, the fear we hide from, the pain we push away. Give it a voice, and the rewards are piece of mind and a peaceful heart.”
LGAll65
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
And he's smarter and saner than The Donald for sure !
😄

Quoting Elkamelka:

He can just look at our enemies and allies with those gorgeous blues eyes and melt their hearts!!

Quoting LGAll65: Anderson Cooper for President !

Stephanie329
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:31 PM
All Trump has to say is "that's the problem with this country". This time he couldn't finish his thought, and he was obviously going to make the "overly PC" argument. It wouldn't have made sense in the context he was using it in but he knows how to get his supporters cheering for him.
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Does this honestly surprise anyone?  The man has a vocabulary of a 3rd grader.  Can he honestly form a solid argument or even take the blame for something?  Nope.

Elkamelka
by KayGee on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Nope indeed!  Bless Anderson Cooper for taking on Trump's shenanigans.  Most interviews I have seen with Trump end up with them chuckling and giving in.  The media needs to be tougher with him instead of going for ratings.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0:

Does this honestly surprise anyone?  The man has a vocabulary of a 3rd grader.  Can he honestly form a solid argument or even take the blame for something?  Nope.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Ratings = Money.  Media doesn't care about real reporting.  They care about money.  Sadly, even Anderson gives into this from time to time.

Quoting Elkamelka:

Nope indeed!  Bless Anderson Cooper for taking on Trump's shenanigans.  Most interviews I have seen with Trump end up with them chuckling and giving in.  The media needs to be tougher with him instead of going for ratings.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0:

PamR
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:33 PM

I love Anderson.  Trump is such a child, such a bully, so completely lacking in the ability to be introspective or thoughtful - I hope journalists keep calling him out.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I imagine Trump keeps a list written in crayon of all the people he feels wronged by and right now Anderson Cooper's name is being doodled with horns at the top of the list.  

Next Tweet from The Donald:

@andersoncooper yuuugggee poopy pants....yuuuugggeee.  

Elkamelka
by KayGee on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:26 PM
I am waiting for the lawsuit tweet. Does he even have advisors?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

I imagine Trump keeps a list written in crayon of all the people he feels wronged by and right now Anderson Cooper's name is being doodled with horns at the top of the list.  

Next Tweet from The Donald:

@andersoncooper yuuugggee poopy pants....yuuuugggeee.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)