Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump defenders - where are you?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:15 PM
  • 87 Replies
I know there are many women in this group that are Teump supporters. Where are you? Where are you as your candidate is vilified about his stance regarding punishing women who have illegal abortions? But not men?

What is the defense?

How do you rationalize this one?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh he back peddled on that one. It may as well have never happened now smh
Moniker
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:33 PM
Too ashamed to show their support.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Flip

Flopped

Again.

Making America Great 

Again.

Not

mom2_2542
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:46 PM
2 moms liked this
I swear he has those Men In Black memory erasers. People are saying, "that's not what he said!" And yes, the fuck it is. That's what he said. That's NOT what a speech writer later wrote and put out there.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Oh he back peddled on that one. It may as well have never happened now smh
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:47 PM
He has 3 different answers...
But he PROMISES he's great
pdxmum
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:28 PM
So the defense is he didn't say what he said?

Quoting mom2_2542: I swear he has those Men In Black memory erasers. People are saying, "that's not what he said!" And yes, the fuck it is. That's what he said. That's NOT what a speech writer later wrote and put out there.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Oh he back peddled on that one. It may as well have never happened now smh
mom2_2542
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep, they instead choose to quote his later recanted "I'd punish the performers of illegal abortion" speech, then say liberals don't respect the law lol

Quoting pdxmum: So the defense is he didn't say what he said?

Quoting mom2_2542: I swear he has those Men In Black memory erasers. People are saying, "that's not what he said!" And yes, the fuck it is. That's what he said. That's NOT what a speech writer later wrote and put out there.

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:05 AM

You know what, in all the past few months of ruckus, there have been NO "trump supporters" on this board.

Try Mom Confessions.

I don't have to "support" to know he
is the next POTUS. Like it, or not.

pdxmum
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Really?  I'm not here consistently, but I have a clear recollection of a poll asking who you would vote for.  I am totally open to being completely off base with that memory.

Quoting Radarma:

You know what, in all the past few months of ruckus, there have been NO "trump supporters" on this board. Try Mom Confessions. I don't have to "support" to know he is the next POTUS. Like it, or not.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 6:11 AM
3 moms liked this
I do not support him by any stretch of the imagination. And suggesting punishment for abortion just makes him that much more of a douchebag.

But as to how to explain why someone might suggest a woman be punished for aborting and not the man who impregnated her - try because it is HER body and so only HER decision, remember? If a man has NO SAY in whether a woman aborts his child, why would you suggest he should be held responsible for it? It would suck royally but we can not have it both ways. In the unlikely and undesirable event that people are punished for aborting, you can not demand a man should be held accountable for something he has absolutely no control over.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)