Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LUNACY

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

( You make people leave CM. You drive them away. There is a meaness and coldness in you that pushes people away and makes them cancel their CM accounts. I know a few of them. )

You are done here. 

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM
6 moms liked this

After all the bitching you have done about FB as a source one would think you wouldn't be so obvious in your low effort thinking.  

quickbooksworm
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
And? I'm Cherokee and I'm white. The tribe has been led by white people before, it's not a big deal. Some do consider our military terrorists since we are dropping bombs on them and shooting at them, we are just on the right side of the fight.
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:08 PM
Who is "them" the Cherokee, whites, or other?

Quoting quickbooksworm: And? I'm Cherokee and I'm white. The tribe has been led by white people before, it's not a big deal. Some do consider our military terrorists since we are dropping bombs on them and shooting at them, we are just on the right side of the fight.
LGAll65
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this
George Zimmerman is white .
This is goofy .
And it's just another lame attempt to discredit people who aren't conservative .
VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:59 PM
Awewww! You don't think it's funny?!?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

After all the bitching you have done about FB as a source one would think you wouldn't be so obvious in your low effort thinking.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)