Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gary Johnson and the debates...

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM
  • 21 Replies
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/libertarian-gary-johnson-is-nearing-a-prime-time-slot/ar-BBvgspd?li=BBnb7Kz

I can't seem to c/p the article from my phone, but I thought this was interesting and noticed no one had posted about it. Thoughts?
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Don't think he'll get the 15% needed to get into the debates.

Not too keen on him being invited to the debate. Except for him being pro-drugs and in cutting the military; he really isn't a Libertarian in the traditional sense.

(Weld would be good in the VP debate ... Which is going to be a much better debate than the presidential debates)
Schauseil
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:39 AM
Id like to see him. I saw him when he was on CNN and agreed with alot of what he had to say and will probably be voting for him.
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:50 AM
I feel this way as well. I'd like to see him if he can get the 15%.

Quoting Schauseil: Id like to see him. I saw him when he was on CNN and agreed with alot of what he had to say and will probably be voting for him.
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:32 AM
He's a Republican that smokes weed. He is prolife and wants to repeal roevwade...not very libertarian
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:32 AM
He's a Republican that smokes weed. He is prolife and wants to repeal roevwade...not very libertarian
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:33 AM
No he's not. He's pro choice

Quoting motha2daDuchess: He's a Republican that smokes weed. He is prolife and wants to repeal roevwade...not very libertarian
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:37 AM
Hmmm...I thought he was pro-choice up until viability. I knew he was at one point a Republican.

Do you have a source that says he wants to repeal RvW? I'm interested in all the info I can get.

Quoting motha2daDuchess: He's a Republican that smokes weed. He is prolife and wants to repeal roevwade...not very libertarian
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:39 AM
http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

meriana
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd like to see them in the debates. It would be interesting to have someone in the debates that answers questions. Trump, so far, tends to drift off into insults and name calling, and Hillary talks circles around a question without actually answering it.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Most Libertarians are really just Republicans, that likes pot and sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)