• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perspective

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:43 PM
  • 65 Replies
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moniker
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:25 PM
I love this.
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Haha they should stop saying "Republican Party is the party of Ronald Reagan", after all he wasn't all that great and perfect
Better than Trump though
LGAll65
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:13 PM
This is great !!!
btamilee2750
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I am niether a Republican or a Democrat.  But.....perspective does NOT necessarrily equate with facts.  As much as one might wish it did.  :-)

pdxmum
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
What isn't true?

Quoting btamilee2750:

I am niether a Republican or a Democrat.  But.....perspective does NOT necessarrily equate with facts.  As much as one might wish it did.  :-)

idunno1234
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:43 PM
8 moms liked this

Presidential and political scandals go all the way back to George Washington.

If everyone took a step back and stopped looking through their myopic ideological lenses, they would see this and stop allowing themselves to be manipulated by the media and those who have a vested interest in manipulating the American public to believe evil/corruption/deception/scandals only exists on one side of the aisle. 

Beyond that, the ability to recognize the fact that our perceptions and beliefs do not necessarily equal reality and certainly not always everyone else's reality would do the human species a lot of good. 

btamilee2750
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Please feel free to link unbiased......fact based proof of any or all of the information mentioned.  I will gladly read it. 

Quoting pdxmum: What isn't true?
Quoting btamilee2750:

btamilee2750
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Holly cow.....do you believe that this past week....Clinton has been truthful?  Neither party has a lock on honesty....not by a long shot.  Our entire political field is full of dishonest, narcissistic liars.  Some just find a way to get away with it longer than others. 

pdxmum
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I lived those events.

You're the one that questioned the truthfulness of my simple, factual statements. I don't need to prove anything to you. I was just curious which events were not true according to you.

Quoting btamilee2750:

Please feel free to link unbiased......fact based proof of any or all of the information mentioned.  I will gladly read it. 

Quoting pdxmum: What isn't true?

Quoting btamilee2750:

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 8:53 AM
Not even worth the effort.

Quoting btamilee2750:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)