Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT IS FREAKING GAME DAY

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM
  • 57 Replies
Brisket on the smoker at 11 pm last night.
Pies made.
Potatoes roasting for potato salad.

And most importantly, BEAT THE HELL OUTTA BAMA! GO AGS!

It is 5 vs 1 for the lead in the SEC west

What game are you watching today?
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SRUsarahSC
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not into college football. I will be watching my Steelers prob get their butts whooped by the dirty pats on Sunday *sigh*. We are down 7 players.
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:47 AM
I guess this is college football? I don't watch football. I'm hoping my son's soccer team wins today along with the soccer teams we love to watch.
tanyainmizzou
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Yes, college football.

My number 5 nationally ranked Fighting Texas Aggies are taking on number 1 nationally ranked Alabama Crimson Tide.

BTHOthegumps!

Quoting Mom2Just1: I guess this is college football? I don't watch football. I'm hoping my son's soccer team wins today along with the soccer teams we love to watch.
mommy_jules
by Julie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM

Mobile Photo

tanyainmizzou
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Screw that.

Gig'em!!!

Quoting mommy_jules:

Mobile Photo

mommy_jules
by Julie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:21 PM
I suppose we are the only college football fans here. I'll watch the Bama vs Texas A&M game today. DH will probably be watching several games. Saturday is the day you sit and watch football all day at least in my experience.
LGAll65
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Not a fan of sports,especially not of football.

I have plans to start painting the living room and dining room of my townhouse I just bought. It is way too dark now so I bought a pale beige paint at Home Depot.

MUCH more productive and satisfying than sitting on my butt watching a bunch of guys run, fall into a big pile, get up and run more and feel really good about carrying a ball someplace.

Whee. Nope.

VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Image result for old lady gif tumblr

Quoting LGAll65:

Not a fan of sports,especially not of football.

I have plans to start painting the living room and dining room of my townhouse I just bought. It is way too dark now so I bought a pale beige paint at Home Depot.

MUCH more productive and satisfying than sitting on my butt watching a bunch of guys run, fall into a big pile, get up and run more and feel really good about carrying a ball someplace.

Whee. Nope.

tanyainmizzou
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM
I bet on us.

I think we cover the spread.

Quoting mommy_jules: I suppose we are the only college football fans here. I'll watch the Bama vs Texas A&M game today. DH will probably be watching several games. Saturday is the day you sit and watch football all day at least in my experience.
pdxmum
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM
I might disagree with your rankings - AP poll and ESPN and coaches poll have my team at #5.

Go Washington. Beat Oregon State.

Undefeated after 6 games. Number one in PAC 12.

Quoting tanyainmizzou: Yes, college football.

My number 5 nationally ranked Fighting Texas Aggies are taking on number 1 nationally ranked Alabama Crimson Tide.

BTHOthegumps!

Quoting Mom2Just1: I guess this is college football? I don't watch football. I'm hoping my son's soccer team wins today along with the soccer teams we love to watch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)