Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did this just happen?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm mobile so I can't copy the video. However, it seems that Hillary may be cheating during the debates. The video posted on the internet has an audible whisper coming from hillarys mic.

I'm not sure about this. I wouldn't put it past her to have someone prompting her. However I wouldn't put it past someone to also edit the video and add something that wasn't there. I checked snopes and it has been unproven so far.

http://youtu.be/wzPZcs7lJH0

What do you think?

Can someone please add the video :)
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

*yawn*

Don't you guys ever get tired of making shit up.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM
6 moms liked this
Or you can discuss this. Oh, wait, queen Hillary does no wrong.

I'm neutral. I think it's an interesting story.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

*yawn*

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM
4 moms liked this
If you know BluesPagen, she is far from a Trump supporter.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

*yawn*

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM
5 moms liked this
Anyone who dares speak against the queen Clinton obviously supports trump. Insert eye roll here

Quoting billsfan1104: If you know BluesPagen, she is far from a Trump supporter.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

*yawn*

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My friend is a huge huge Bernie supporter. He hates Hillary, but doesn't want Trump either. He posted a meme that said exactly what you said.
Or if you stick up for Trump against untruths, you are a trumpster.
I am just tired of it all.
Joe Scarborough had said something very interesting on his show after the last debate.
I do not post videos and I don't want to post the transcript from Newsbusters, even though it has the video too, because it's a very biased source.
But he spoke of the hypocrisy in the media and from democrats.
He shut down Harold Ford.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Anyone who dares speak against the queen Clinton obviously supports trump. Insert eye roll here

Quoting billsfan1104: If you know BluesPagen, she is far from a Trump supporter.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

*yawn*

theResidentCat
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

While this may be important I think its sad we no longer discuss between canidates who has better ideas or plans on specific things regards to running our country. People now vote based on negativity rather than what the person will actually be doing as a president.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't think media leans one way or another. Some media leans left and others lean right. The issue with that is they all lean extreme. There isnt any honest, straightforward, and unbiased news anymore. Could you imagine if we had news like that?

Quoting billsfan1104: My friend is a huge huge Bernie supporter. He hates Hillary, but doesn't want Trump either. He posted a meme that said exactly what you said.

Or if you stick up for Trump against untruths, you are a trumpster.

I am just tired of it all.

Joe Scarborough had said something very interesting on his show after the last debate.

I do not post videos and I don't want to post the transcript from Newsbusters, even though it has the video too, because it's a very biased source.

But he spoke of the hypocrisy in the media and from democrats.

He shut down Harold Ford.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Anyone who dares speak against the queen Clinton obviously supports trump. Insert eye roll here
Quoting UnoDuoTres:

*yawn*

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree. However I think this shows the character of the candidate. If she is being fed lines it shows how unprepared she is. She's also cheating.

Quoting theResidentCat:

While this may be important I think its sad we no longer discuss between canidates who has better ideas or plans on specific things regards to running our country. People now vote based on negativity rather than what the person will actually be doing as a president.

theResidentCat
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:39 AM
5 moms liked this

Honestly, I have completely lost faith in politics. Most of them are dirty. There are a few exceptions but they rarely get credited for their sincere hard honest work. Its like people prefer the corrupt ones.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I agree. However I think this shows the character of the candidate. If she is being fed lines it shows how unprepared she is. She's also cheating.
Quoting theResidentCat:

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the same boat as you

Quoting theResidentCat:

Honestly, I have completely lost faith in politics. Most of them are dirty. There are a few exceptions but they rarely get credited for their sincere hard honest work. Its like people prefer the corrupt ones.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I agree. However I think this shows the character of the candidate. If she is being fed lines it shows how unprepared she is. She's also cheating.

Quoting theResidentCat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)