Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Learn more about Hillary’s vision for America.

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:48 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
Learn more about Hillary’s vision for America.
All IssuesEconomy and jobsEducationEnvironmentHealthJustice and equalityNational security
A fair tax system
Making sure the wealthy, Wall Street, and corporations pay their fair share in taxes.

Read more
Addiction and substance use
Through improved treatment, prevention, and training, we can end this quiet epidemic once and for all.

Read more
An economy that works for everyone
We need to build an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top.

Read more
An end to Alzheimer's disease
We can prevent, effectively treat, and make an Alzheimer’s cure possible by 2025.

Read more
Autism
Millions of Americans live with autism—and we’ve got to do more to support them and their families.

Read more
Campaign finance reform
Our democracy should work for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected.

Read more
Campus sexual assault
It's not enough to condemn campus sexual assault. We need to end it.

Read more
Climate change
Taking on the threat of climate change and making America the world’s clean energy superpower.

Read more
Combating terrorism and keeping the homeland safe
It’s not enough to contain ISIS and the threat of terrorism—we have to defeat it.

Read more
Criminal justice reform
Our criminal justice system is out of balance.

Read more
Disability rights
We must continue to expand opportunities for Americans with disabilities.

Read more
Early childhood education
Every child deserves the chance to live up to his or her God-given potential.

Read more
Fixing America's infrastructure
Strong infrastructure is critical to a strong economy.

Read more
Gun violence prevention
We can—and must—end the epidemic of gun violence.

Read more
Health care
Universal, quality, affordable health care for everyone in America

Read more
HIV and AIDS
We have reached a critical moment in our fight against HIV and AIDS.

Read more
Housing
We need housing policies that connect working families to opportunity.

Read more
Immigration reform
We need comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to full and equal citizenship.

Read more
Jobs and wages
We can make the boldest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II.

Read more
K-12 education
Strong public education is the key to preparing our children for the future.

Read more
Labor and workers’ rights
When unions are strong, America is strong.

Read more
LGBT rights and equality
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans deserve to live their lives free from discrimination.

Read more
Making college debt-free and taking on student debt
Hillary will make debt-free college available to everyone and take on student loan debt.

Read more
Manufacturing
Hillary Clinton’s plan to strengthen manufacturing so we always “Make it in America.”

Read more
Mental health
We have to address the mental health crisis in America and end the stigma and shame associated with treatment.

Read more
Military and defense
We should maintain the best-trained, best-equipped, and strongest military the world has ever known.

Read more
National security
With policies that keep us strong and safe, America will lead the world in the 21st century.

Read more
National service
Do all the good you can.

Read more
Paid family and medical leave
It's time to guarantee paid family and medical leave in America.

Read more
Poverty
No child should ever have to grow up in poverty.

Read more
Protecting animals and wildlife
The way our society treats animals is a reflection of our humanity.

Read more
Racial justice
America’s long struggle with race is far from finished.

Read more
Rural communities
America’s rural communities are the backbone of this country.

Read more
Small business
We have to level the playing field for America’s small businesses.

Read more
Social Security and Medicare
We must preserve, protect, and strengthen these lifelines.

Read more
Technology and innovation
We can harness the power of technology and innovation to work for all Americans.

Read more
Veterans, the armed forces, and their families
America must fully commit to supporting veterans.

Read more
Voting rights
We should be making it easier to vote, not harder.

Read more
Wall Street reform
Wall Street must work for Main Street.

Read more
Women's rights and opportunity
We need to break down barriers that hold women back.

Read more
Workforce skills and job training
Every American should be able to learn the skills they need to compete and succeed.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Unfortunately, you have to go to her website to click on links to read her ideas
meriana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I have gone to her website and clicked on the links which has resulted in making me even more sure that I won't be voting for her.

Moniker
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I've been to her website. I haven't read everything but I like what I have read. I love what she lays out under an economy that works for everyone, rewarding companies who share profits and invest in their employees. Creating jobs in infrastructure and clean energy.

What she says about unchecked climate change being catastrophic is true. She specifically mentions places that are too sensitive for energy production should be taken off the table.

Let me tell you why I appreciate that and why it matters. The region where I live has a high level of naturally occurring radiation deep in the ground. The highest in the US. Supposedly it's harmless when left undisturbed. So what idiot would want to disturb it? The ones who want to use high pressure drills deep into the earth to release gas from rock. Frackers.
What's wrong with that? Fracking produces huge amounts of waste water. They use high pressure mixture that's part water to blast the rock. The waste water is radioactive because of the radiation deep in the ground. Radiation can NOT be removed from the waste water,it can't be cleaned. Already we have local Frackers driving trucks full of radioactive waste water to water treatment plants begging them to take it because they're creating more waste water than they were equipped to deal with. The treatment plants can't , they're not equipped to deal with it and they can't remove the radiation. What do you think happened to those trucks full of radioactive waste water?
They've already been caught dumping into storm drains and other water ways. This happened last year, this is happening now. What's going to happen? More fracking of course.

This is not the case in every area but it is the case in some. Trump lacks the awareness to stop it or worse he doesn't care. This is what no regulations look like.
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hlllary's bus dumped into a storm drain, just saying

Quoting Moniker: I've been to her website. I haven't read everything but I like what I have read. I love what she lays out under an economy that works for everyone, rewarding companies who share profits and invest in their employees. Creating jobs in infrastructure and clean energy.

What she says about unchecked climate change being catastrophic is true. She specifically mentions places that are too sensitive for energy production should be taken off the table.

Let me tell you why I appreciate that and why it matters. The region where I live has a high level of naturally occurring radiation deep in the ground. The highest in the US. Supposedly it's harmless when left undisturbed. So what idiot would want to disturb it? The ones who want to use high pressure drills deep into the earth to release gas from rock. Frackers.
What's wrong with that? Fracking produces huge amounts of waste water. They use high pressure mixture that's part water to blast the rock. The waste water is radioactive because of the radiation deep in the ground. Radiation can NOT be removed from the waste water,it can't be cleaned. Already we have local Frackers driving trucks full of radioactive waste water to water treatment plants begging them to take it because they're creating more waste water than they were equipped to deal with. The treatment plants can't , they're not equipped to deal with it and they can't remove the radiation. What do you think happened to those trucks full of radioactive waste water?
They've already been caught dumping into storm drains and other water ways. This happened last year, this is happening now. What's going to happen? More fracking of course.

This is not the case in every area but it is the case in some. Trump lacks the awareness to stop it or worse he doesn't care. This is what no regulations look like.
paTrollDog
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:59 PM
💡 Ideas. 😒
paTrollDog
by Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Hillary is just a smart talker. Why do you think she talks so slow? So she won't say anything she'll regret.
autodidact
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this

petty and stupid. she was unlikely to be in charge of transport logistics. 

Quoting broboxer: Hlllary's bus dumped into a storm drain, just saying
Quoting Moniker: I've been to her website. I haven't read everything but I like what I have read. I love what she lays out under an economy that works for everyone, rewarding companies who share profits and invest in their employees. Creating jobs in infrastructure and clean energy. What she says about unchecked climate change being catastrophic is true. She specifically mentions places that are too sensitive for energy production should be taken off the table. Let me tell you why I appreciate that and why it matters. The region where I live has a high level of naturally occurring radiation deep in the ground. The highest in the US. Supposedly it's harmless when left undisturbed. So what idiot would want to disturb it? The ones who want to use high pressure drills deep into the earth to release gas from rock. Frackers. What's wrong with that? Fracking produces huge amounts of waste water. They use high pressure mixture that's part water to blast the rock. The waste water is radioactive because of the radiation deep in the ground. Radiation can NOT be removed from the waste water,it can't be cleaned. Already we have local Frackers driving trucks full of radioactive waste water to water treatment plants begging them to take it because they're creating more waste water than they were equipped to deal with. The treatment plants can't , they're not equipped to deal with it and they can't remove the radiation. What do you think happened to those trucks full of radioactive waste water? They've already been caught dumping into storm drains and other water ways. This happened last year, this is happening now. What's going to happen? More fracking of course. This is not the case in every area but it is the case in some. Trump lacks the awareness to stop it or worse he doesn't care. This is what no regulations look like.

olivejuice2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Was it radioactive waste water that her bus dumped?

Quoting Moniker: I've been to her website. I haven't read everything but I like what I have read. I love what she lays out under an economy that works for everyone, rewarding companies who share profits and invest in their employees. Creating jobs in infrastructure and clean energy.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 2:23 AM

Quoting Moniker: I've been to her website. I haven't read everything but I like what I have read. I love what she lays out under an economy that works for everyone, rewarding companies who share profits and invest in their employees. Creating jobs in infrastructure and clean energy. What she says about unchecked climate change being catastrophic is true. She specifically mentions places that are too sensitive for energy production should be taken off the table. Let me tell you why I appreciate that and why it matters. The region where I live has a high level of naturally occurring radiation deep in the ground. The highest in the US. Supposedly it's harmless when left undisturbed. So what idiot would want to disturb it? The ones who want to use high pressure drills deep into the earth to release gas from rock. Frackers. What's wrong with that? Fracking produces huge amounts of waste water. They use high pressure mixture that's part water to blast the rock. The waste water is radioactive because of the radiation deep in the ground. Radiation can NOT be removed from the waste water,it can't be cleaned. Already we have local Frackers driving trucks full of radioactive waste water to water treatment plants begging them to take it because they're creating more waste water than they were equipped to deal with. The treatment plants can't , they're not equipped to deal with it and they can't remove the radiation. What do you think happened to those trucks full of radioactive waste water? They've already been caught dumping into storm drains and other water ways. This happened last year, this is happening now. What's going to happen? More fracking of course. This is not the case in every area but it is the case in some. Trump lacks the awareness to stop it or worse he doesn't care. This is what no regulations look like.

Fracking in any area is bad. It uses millions of gallons of water along with toxic chemicals. On the other hand, Hillary supports Fracking. She has a number of times referred to it as the "bridge" to developing clean energy. She also has strong ties to the oil/gas industry so do you really think there will be less fracking under a Hillary Presidency? .It's far more probably there'd be more, lots more Fracking.

pdxmum
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 5:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Really? A bus company employee for a rented bus does something either purposeful or accidental and there is immediate condemnation from the campaign. This is the true measurement of her commitment to climate change and the environment?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)