Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could it be because she's a woman?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:17 AM
  • 380 Replies
6 moms liked this
I've seriously been wondering if many people simply don't want a woman to be president.
There ARE men out there who have had enough!!
They've tolerated a BLACK man already!!
Now here comes a WOMAN??? Oh NOOO!!
How much can a man take?

And what about women? What about the woman who finds it wrong for a woman to run this country? For religious reasons or maybe she's not voting for the woman because her husband told her not to?
It's a free country..... but for who really?
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:20 AM
38 moms liked this

I dont think its wrong that a woman run a country....they are competent.  Both my homeland and my home countries have had women lead them.

But....Hillary is a twat :-)

SuG4
by Firestarter on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:23 AM
4 moms liked this
Well alrighty then!

Quoting turtle68:

I dont think its wrong that a woman run a country....they are competent.  Both my homeland and my home countries have had women lead them.

LGAll65
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Really?
Wow.

Quoting turtle68:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:02 AM
5 moms liked this

yup....JMO, I liked her when she was running against Obama...was not an Obama fan.  But since her intervention in regards to Julian Assange.  Would never trust her...ever.

Having said that...when you have her up against Trump, there really is no choice.

Quoting LGAll65: Really? Wow.
Quoting turtle68:

LGAll65
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
What about an " intervention "?
Did I miss something?

Quoting turtle68:

yup....JMO, I liked her when she was running against Obama...was not an Obama fan.  But since her intervention in regards to Julian Assange.  Would never trust her...ever.

Having said that...when you have her up against Trump, there really is no choice.

Quoting LGAll65: Really?
Wow.

Quoting turtle68:

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:08 AM
29 moms liked this
Your third sentence is stupid. Enough of the Obamas is black and that's why people didn't like him. He was a disaster for our country. Just look at Obamacare.
it has nothing to do with her being a woman's. She is a disaster, liar, scumbag and a piece of shit.
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:12 AM
I think there a lot of people who would never vote for a woman. I remember when Geraldine Ferraro was running as the VP and being excited to think a woman could be VP. My dad patiently explained that she would never win and he was right. I grew up thinking I could never be president (now that I'm older, I realize it's a job I's never want). Now my DD can dream to be president. That said, I can't say Hillary is the best choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuG4
by Firestarter on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:18 AM
17 moms liked this
No! It's not stupid. Just to you. If Obama WAS a disaster, then we can thank a do-nothing congress that got voted in by fearful right wingers who believed that Obama was going to install sharia law or some other such nonsense.
And this country got a bunch of recalcitrant, petulant egomaniacs in 2010!!!!

Quoting billsfan1104: Your third sentence is stupid. Enough of the Obamas is black and that's why people didn't like him. He was a disaster for our country. Just look at Obamacare.

it has nothing to do with her being a woman's. She is a disaster, liar, scumbag and a piece of shit.
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:20 AM
5 moms liked this
You can blame congress all you want. Obama had the power the first two years of his presidency, and he did NOTHING and the congress did NoTHING.
It's take two to tango, so stop blaming just the conservatives.

Quoting SuG4: No! It's not stupid. Just to you. If Obama WAS a disaster, then we can thank a do-nothing congress that got voted in by fearful right wingers who believed that Obama was going to install sharia law or some other such nonsense.
And this country got a bunch of recalcitrant, petulant egomaniacs!!!

Quoting billsfan1104: Your third sentence is stupid. Enough of the Obamas is black and that's why people didn't like him. He was a disaster for our country. Just look at Obamacare.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I remember when Ferraro was a serious contender. But I also didn't think she would be president.
Things have changed. :-)

Quoting coolmommy2x: I think there a lot of people who would never vote for a woman. I remember when Geraldine Ferraro was running as the VP and being excited to think a woman could be VP. My dad patiently explained that she would never win and he was right. I grew up thinking I could never be president (now that I'm older, I realize it's a job I's never want). Now my DD can dream to be president. That said, I can't say Hillary is the best choice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)