Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bill Clinton is on the Campaign Trail When He Forgets 2 Words That Will Have Him in Deep S*** with Hillary

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:02 AM
  • 18 Replies

All I have to say is ...... was Bill Clinton driking on the bus or what??? LOL

The link below has a video where you can see Bill's blunder!

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/721552-bill-clinton-is-on-the-campaign-trail-when-he-forgets-info-that-will-have-him-in-deep-sht-with-hillary/

Bill Clinton is not out there campaigning for Hillary Clinton.

Or at least that's the impression you'd get from those who deny the relevance of his sordid past on the integrity of The White House. At a campaign event on Tuesday, Bill failed to recall the slogan of Hillary's campaign.

“But we were growing together,” Clinton said. “This slampaign slogan of Hillary’s, ‘growing together,’ it's more than just two words that sound good.”

But it gets worse, because “growing together” “Stronger Together” is also the name of Hillary Clinton's widely panned book.

Annndd... he pronounced “campaign slogan” as “slampaign slogan.” Indeed.

It looks like Hillary may not be the only one whose memory is faulty nowadays.

Somebody is gonna be in big trouble when he gets back to Hillary headquarters...

sidesplittinglaughter

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Do you factcheck anything you post?  "Growing together" is actually part of Clinton's campaign.  

website:https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/09/21/stronger-together-hillary-clintons-vision-for-muslim-americans/

Growing Together: Hillary Clinton’s Vision for Advancing Equity and Opportunity for Muslim Americans

Growing Together: Hillary Clinton’s Vision for Building a Brighter Future for Native Americans

Growing Together: Hillary Clinton’s Vision for Advancing Equity and Opportunity for Irish Americans & Immigrants of Irish Descent

Lisa1273
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Don't start with the fact checking B.S.  

If you watched the video, her 2 word slogan "Stronger Together" is on the front of the podium!

ps.

If you're bored today, I'm sure you can email 1/2 a dozen sources to let them know you don't agree with them!  LOL

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:40 AM
3 moms liked this

LOL...the video in your link is 8 seconds long...the ads they feed you before it are longer so the context of his statements is non-existent.    

I suspect you will slink off from this post like you have from all your others. 

It's obvious from how poorly researched your posts and claims are that you definitely think factchecked information is BS.  It's what Trump counts on from his alt-right supporters.  

Quoting Lisa1273:

If you watched the video, her 2 word slogan "Stronger Together" is on the front of the podium!

ps.

If you're bored today, I'm sure you can email 1/2 a dozen sources to let them know you don't agree with them!  LOL

Lisa1273
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 AM

Slink away ... LOL ..... How about choose not to argue with a brick wall!  I also have a life & can't sit on CM 24/7!

That 8 second video showed you all it needed to .... 

Bill Clinton pronounced “campaign slogan” as “slampaign slogan.”  Hillary's two word slogan is on the front of her podiums & her campaign bus.

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

LOL...the video in your link is 8 seconds long...the ads they feed you before it are longer so the context of his statements is non-existent.    

It's obvious from how poorly researched your posts and claims are that you definitely think factchecked information is BS.  It's what Trump counts on from his alt-right supporters.  

Quoting Lisa1273:

ps.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Very, very important story that might have gone unnoticed were it not for your bringing it out in the open. Thank you for posting it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:16 AM
3 moms liked this

ah...yes the "I have a life" line.  hahaha.  

He mispoke...stop the presses.  

I have not stated that "strong together" is not part of her campaign.  I've said that "growing together" is also part of her campaign and without the context of his speech one cannot know that he actually misspoke when he said "growing together".  The fact that your biased site cut the clip down so short certainly leads one to think they know his statements were not as they have presented.   Or they just know their audience has short attention spans and are easily confused by complex concepts.  

Quoting Lisa1273:

Slink away ... LOL ..... How about choose not to argue with a brick wall!  I also have a life & can't sit on CM 24/7!

That 8 second video showed you all it needed to .... 

Bill Clinton pronounced “campaign slogan” as “slampaign slogan.”  Hillary's two word slogan is on the front of her podiums & her campaign bus.

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quoting Lisa1273:

ps.

msb64
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:08 AM

I think your clip is from his speech in Fayetteville last night which was stop number 5 in Bill Clinton's schedule for yesterday.  Wow.  He mis-pronounced a word in a speech.  Is this really newsworthy?

This is how the speech is being reported locally:

"The 35-minute speech began at twilight and was peppered with applause from an audience huddled outside the student center at the  historically black university. Clinton never mentioned Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump by name, but he referenced some of the billionaire’s controversial ideas.

“When she says stronger together,” Clinton began to say of the former secretary of state. “When she says this wall-building and anti-Muslim rhetoric is not only bad for America, it’s bad for the rest of the world. It’s because she knows we live in a world where we have to have partners.”

The one-time Arkansas governor spoke without notes, occasionally grinning a wide smile and gesturing with his hands. Many in the audience held up their camera phones. One woman yelled, “Hey, Bill!” When he finished, he sipped from a glass of water and then shook hands with audience members in front.

The former two-term commander-in-chief capped a two-day campaign bus tour in eastern North Carolina to promote his wife’s candidacy, talk up her experience in military affairs and civic rights and urge people to vote early."

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/bill-clinton-s-north-carolina-tour-comes-to-fayetteville/article_529b924a-bc4b-5029-9665-8ce1db2fb86d.html

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Bill's a drunk.

coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I truly LOLd at that!

Quoting shannonnigans: Very, very important story that might have gone unnoticed were it not for your bringing it out in the open. Thank you for posting it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this

So while we are on the topic of misprouncing words...how about that speech where Trump told Nevadans they were saying their state name incorrectly. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/donald-trump-nevada-pronunciation-harry-reid/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)