• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated without the link! Me at a Trump Rally???

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM
  • 237 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Somehow I got railroaded into taking my son to the Trump rally.

God. help me.

UPDATE:

Check my post at the bottom of the page.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

becareful. 

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh LAWD.
BE CAREFUL
wymama610
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM
6 moms liked this
Yeah, be careful. Word on the street is the Dems are purposefully stirring shit up and inciting violence.
msb64
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Be careful and report back!

nb34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you there? Is your son Trump supporter, or is he just curious? Be careful!

algorithmnation
by on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:14 AM

How did it go?

joyfree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 12:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Ugh!

We waited for 90 minutes, standing in the dirt of the livestock/horse show "Championship Center" while they blared out a playlist of old Rolling Stones(Sellouts!!!) songs and curiously enough, "Funeral for a Friend" by Elton John.

I got to hear folks around me repeat all the Clinton conspiracy theories and talk of a second amendment solution "if the election is rigged".

My son got diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 last November and he started looking a bit peaky to me.

About that time, the brother of one of my son's friends got involved in a little skirmish over some woman getting mad that he was blocking her view, somebody yelled out "faggot alert" and the people immediately around him started the "get him out" chant.

He was there on an extra credit government class assignment and was not there to provoke anybody.

Soon after he was kicked out, a Trump flunky came out for the third time to tell us he would be out soon, and then my son said his stomach was starting to knot up and wanted to leave!

So, after enduring his endless barrage of texts and calls begging me to take him "for historical reference" and standing in a dusty show horse corral for over 90 minutes, we left right before Orange Glow hit the stage.

On the way out we saw the expelled student and talked with him and his girlfriend. He was upset and hurt that he was treated like he was.

Yes, he is not a Trump fan, but he did nothing to deserve getting called names, shoved, and kicked out.

Trump only spoke for about twenty minutes and shared no "plans" just more Hillary digs. We heard the rest of the speech from the car radio.

Please share that link if you don't mind.

Quoting algorithmnation:

How did it go?

nb34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Oh dear! Stay classy Trump supporters, stay classy.

Quoting joyfree:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Ugh! We waited for 90 minutes, standing in the dirt of the livestock/horse show "Championship Center" while they blared out a playlist of old Rolling Stones(Sellouts!!!) songs and curiously enough, "Funeral for a Friend" by Elton John. I got to hear folks around me repeat all the Clinton conspiracy theories and talk of a second amendment solution "if the election is rigged". My son got diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 last November and he started looking a bit peaky to me. About that time, the brother of one of my son's friends got involved in a little skirmish over some woman getting mad that he was blocking her view, somebody yelled out "faggot alert" and the people immediately around him started the "get him out" chant. He was there on an extra credit government class assignment and was not there to provoke anybody. Soon after he was kicked out, a Trump flunky came out for the third time to tell us he would be out soon, and then my son said his stomach was starting to knot up and wanted to leave! So, after enduring his endless barrage of texts and calls begging me to take him "for historical reference" and standing in a dusty show horse corral for over 90 minutes, we left right before Orange Glow hit the stage. On the way out we saw the expelled student and talked with him and his girlfriend. He was upset and hurt that he was treated like he was. Yes, he is not a Trump fan, but he did nothing to deserve getting called names, shoved, and kicked out. Trump only spoke for about twenty minutes and shared no "plans" just more Hillary digs. We heard the rest of the speech from the car radio. Please share that link if you don't mind.
Quoting algorithmnation:

How did it go?

nb34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you had to endure that.

owl0210
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this
That looks like a nightmare. *banjos*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)