Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man arrested for destruction of Donald Trump's Walk of Fame star

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:27 PM
  • 99 Replies
1 mom liked this

Man arrested for destruction of Donald Trump's Walk of Fame star

1026-donald-trump-star-tmz-getty

A man has been arrested in connection with the destruction of Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The LAPD told FOX411 on Thursday morning that an arrest had been made.

Jamie Otis was taken into custody early Thursday on suspicion of felony vandalism. It wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.

Otis told several media outlets after Wednesday's pre-dawn attack that he originally intended to remove the star. He said he wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the presidential candidate of groping them. Trump has denied the groping allegations.

A man has been arrested in connection with the destruction of Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The LAPD told FOX411 on Thursday morning that an arrest had been made.

Jamie Otis was taken into custody early Thursday on suspicion of felony vandalism. It wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.

Otis told several media outlets after Wednesday's pre-dawn attack that he originally intended to remove the star. He said he wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the presidential candidate of groping them. Trump has denied the groping allegations.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/27/man-arrested-for-destruction-donald-trumps-walk-fame-star.html

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:29 PM
4 moms liked this

"Trump is dangerous!!!" Hillary supporters shriek while illegally destroying property time and time again.

Their ability to self-reflect only highlights their ignorance and hypocrisy.

anxiousschk
by anxiouss on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:51 PM
6 moms liked this

I find Trump utterly disgusting -- but I'm glad this idiot was arrested.   You don't get to destroy public property.  

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree Trump is a joke. However I find his opposers even more laughable.

Quoting anxiousschk:

I find Trump utterly disgusting -- but I'm glad this idiot was arrested.   You don't get to destroy public property.  

msb64
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:55 PM

I thought you were "opposed" to Trump?

Quoting VooDooB: I agree Trump is a joke. However I find his opposers even more laughable.
Quoting anxiousschk:

LGAll65
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:55 PM
2 moms liked this
People are becoming more violent and out of control all the time . It's discouraging .
Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:56 PM
9 moms liked this
Not everyone who doesn't like trump is a Clinton supporter.

What proof do you have for your implied claim that this man is connected to clinton, this incident was condoned by Clinton, or that this man is a Clinton supporter or even a democrat? Plenty of other people, even republicans, don't like trump. This man may not even have a political party, he may not even be a registered voter. Maybe he is a loved one of a sexual assault survivor and wanted to do something for sexual assault survivors, albeit in a foolish and illegal manner. This incident may even be a symptom of mental illness. If that is the case, I hope he gets treatment in addition to criminal charges.

Quoting VooDooB:

"Trump is dangerous!!!" Hillary supporters shriek while illegally destroying property time and time again.

Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:57 PM
She's apparently making a joke at her own expense.

Quoting msb64:

Quoting VooDooB: I agree Trump is a joke. However I find his opposers even more laughable.

Quoting anxiousschk:

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:00 PM
2 moms liked this
I disagree with vandalizing his star and I'm pleased they've arrested someone.

But I'm not sure vandalizing a star on the ground is "dangerous." Was someone injured or killed in the vandalization of the star? When people say Trump is dangerous they're referring to riots, civil unrest, nuclear war. You know, ACTUAL danger.

Quoting VooDooB:

tanyainmizzou
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:00 PM
How does what she posted change that?

Quoting msb64:

Quoting anxiousschk:

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry - violent, destructive, criminal opposers. To clarify.

Quoting msb64:

Quoting anxiousschk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)