Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to get out the popcorn!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM

post a link from CNN or other reputable news site, then I might believe it.  And even if it is true.  IDGAF.  It's just a fcking email server.  

Bonnie_
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM

CNN  As  in Clinton  News  Network?

Bonnie_
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Wow the fact that you  as  you  put  it, DGAK   shows  your  extreme  level  of  non  intelligence.  This is a matter  of   our  National  security.   But  I have  to   try  to  consider  the fact  that   there  are  those  such as  yourself  who  really  don't  care  anything  about this  country.  They  don't  care  if  their  country  is being  run  by  crooks and liars  and  that  we  are   being  shamed  in  front  of the entire  world.

theResidentCat
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:37 PM

they all lie

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:49 PM

It wasn't a matter of national security when the Bush administration had 81 officials using private email servers.

It wasn't a scandal when the Bush administration deleted 22 million emails.

The only thing that Clinton did that her predecessors didn't was she kept more of her emails.

Quoting Bonnie_:

Wow the fact that you  as  you  put  it, DGAK   shows  your  extreme  level  of  non  intelligence.  This is a matter  of   our  National  security.   But  I have  to   try  to  consider  the fact  that   there  are  those  such as  yourself  who  really  don't  care  anything  about this  country.  They  don't  care  if  their  country  is being  run  by  crooks and liars  and  that  we  are   being  shamed  in  front  of the entire  world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)