Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, well, well, look who just endorsed Donald Trump that has Liberals FURIOUS!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well, well, well, look who just endorsed Donald Trump that has Liberals FURIOUS!

Donald Trump has been endorsed by a LGBTQ group, the Miami chapter of LGBTQ Log Cabin Republicans. Welcome aboard the Trump Train! washingtonexaminer.com reports: "We, as Log Cabin Republicans of Miami, we're Americans first, we're Republicans second, and we happen to be gay or allies of the LGBT community. American national security is our government's first and foremost responsibility, then the economy - those two issues really are paramount to any American," Miami chapter president Vincent Foster told the Washington Examiner on Monday evening. "Our membership has gotten behind the Republican national nominee and it's unfortunate that other Republicans are unable to do so. Regardless of differences, we understand that a Hillary Clinton presidency is only going to be detrimental to the LGBT community and the general American population." read more @ (Link: www.washingtonexaminer.com)

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I see you didn't put the whole article

LCR announced on Oct. 22 that it would not support Trump despite his being "perhaps the most pro-LGBT presidential nominee in the history of the Republican Party" because he has "concurrently surrounded himself with senior advisers with a record of opposing LGBT equality."

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:49 PM

Is that flag supposed to read LGBT to the power of 5?

Either way, they can endorse who they like.

Episkey
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:51 PM
Yeah, I'm not furious that log cabin republicans endorsed trump.
lwalker270
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:54 PM

I really couldn't care less.  All the gay and trans people I know are supporting Clinton.

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM

I know a few people that are not supporting Clinton.

They're still voting for her to oppose Trump though.

Quoting lwalker270:

I really couldn't care less.  All the gay and trans people I know are supporting Clinton.

Moniker
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:06 PM
Log cabin has Always since their existence been a republican group. I doubt they have ever endorsed a democrat. This is not shocking to anyone who knows about them. I believe the organization name is Log Cabin REPUBLICANS. The reason they exist is to differentiate themselves as republicans since so many in the LGBTQ community are not republican.
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:13 PM
So weird that I'm not furious. Does that mean I'm not liberal now? :(
VooDooB
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Bonnie, your posts are really bugging me. 

First off, you're obnoxiously spamming the board. You've been doing it for days now. It's annoying.

Second, you're just dropping links and not copying and pasting the full article, and when you DO copy and paste, you're not providing the entire article.

Thirdly, 99.9% of your sources suck.

Have a nice day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)