Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Podesta: "We Are Going To Have To Dump All Those Emails"

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Podesta To Mills: "We Are Going To Have To Dump All Those Emails"

In today's, 25th, Wikileaks release of hacked Podesta emails, one of the notable highlights is a March 2, 2015 exchange between John Podesta and Clinton aide Cheryl Mills in which the Clinton Campaign Chair says "On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails."

The email, which may indicate intent, was sent at the same time as the NYT story "Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules" - which for the first time revealed the existence of Hillary's email server - hit, and just days before Hillary's press conference addressing what was at the time, the stunning revelation that she had a personal email account, and server, in her home.

The proposed "dumping" on March 2 takes place two days before the House Select Committee on Benghazi sent Hillary Clinton a document retention subpoena on March 4, 2015, with some hinting the NYT report may have served to tip off the Clinton campaign about the upcoming subpoena.

Mills' response to Podesta: "Think you just got your new nick name."

It is unclear which "Lanny" is referred to: the infamous former DOJ staffer Lanny Breuer who quit in January 2013 after telling Frontline that some banks are too big to fail, or, more likely Lanny Davis, special counsel to President Bill Clinton, and spokesperson for the President and the White House on matters concerning campaign-finance investigations and other legal issues

Pertinent links:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?referer=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

https://benghazi.house.gov/news/press-releases/select-committee-on-benghazi-releases-clinton-subpoena

https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:29 PM

Dump is an IT euphemism for print.

jcrew6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Notice that team Hillary never once claims the emails are fake.
Just that Russia stole them.

It's unfortunate that in these United States- we get more truth from hackers. Yet, the press is working hard to hide the truth and cater to ONE politician.
jcrew6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
So, then they should have turned over "printed" emails to the FBI.
Hrmmmmmm.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:34 PM

They did.

55,000 pages worth.

Quoting jcrew6: So, then they should have turned over "printed" emails to the FBI. Hrmmmmmm.
Quoting UnoDuoTres:

jcrew6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:38 PM
What's the IT euphemism for bleach bit?
Lol.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

jcrew6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:42 PM
Yet less that 50 were from the Benghazi time period.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

They did.

55,000 pages worth.

Quoting jcrew6: So, then they should have turned over "printed" emails to the FBI.
Hrmmmmmm.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Funny you should bring up Bleach Bit.

I was rather amused the other day to be watching Fox when Rudy Guiliani was online talking about it and describing it as a "very expensive process".

A rather curious statement given that BleachBit is open source software, and consequently free to use.

But what it does is securely delete files. Back when I started in the IT industry, I had to write my own application for achieving the same goal. True, back then hardly anyone cared much about securely deleting stuff. But I had friends that loved retrieving data from deleted disks. Thte industry is much more security consious now.

But to answer your question, the IT term for Bleach Bit is "good practice".

Quoting jcrew6: What's the IT euphemism for bleach bit? Lol.
Quoting UnoDuoTres:

jcrew6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Good practice when one is required to follow protocol and when one signed Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement?

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

I was rather amused the other day to be watching Fox when Rudy Guiliani was online talking about it and describing it as a "very expensive process".

A rather curious statement given that BleachBit is open source software, and consequently free to use.

But what it does is securely delete files. Back when I started in the IT industry, I had to write my own application for achieving the same goal. True, back then hardly anyone cared much about securely deleting stuff. But I had friends that loved retrieving data from deleted disks. Thte industry is much more security consious now.

Quoting jcrew6: What's the IT euphemism for bleach bit?
Lol.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Anything deleted with BleachBit is not going to be disclosed so yes.

Quoting jcrew6: Good practice when one is required to follow protocol and when one signed Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement?
Quoting UnoDuoTres:

Quoting jcrew6: What's the IT euphemism for bleach bit? Lol.
Quoting UnoDuoTres:

jpickens
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:58 PM
The app I would have used if that's what I meant.

I doubt he would talk about deleting emails, bia email. Lmao!

Quoting jcrew6: What's the IT euphemism for bleach bit?
Lol.

Quoting UnoDuoTres:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)