Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We need to take a second look!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:58 AM
  • 279 Replies
6 moms liked this
We need to take a second to look at not this new president or the past! We need to look at eachother for a moment do we hate are neighbor know probably not. Because I have noticed a change in this country that really makes me sad. Why are we aginst others for what they believe so you didn't vote for the person I did who cares. We all want one thing and that is peace in the this great nation. Right because we are listening to the wrong voices. Because we're just going against eachother why because that's what they want. But what I do know is this man will remain are president and really there is nothing we can do to change that. And going against is really silly because it will not change it. So please just remember that words hurt and that your children are watching too. Sorry so sappy. But I'm done with this angry hate that's been going on after the election.
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
broboxer
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Well said
ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
If you are done with anger and hate, you may want to stay out of this group.
Kwitcherbetchen
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:37 PM
10 moms liked this
Where are you seeing hate? I haven't witnessed any hate from trump supporters on this board. The hate and anger is coming from the "tolerant" left.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: If you are done with anger and hate, you may want to stay out of this group.
ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Why did you assume I was talking about the Right? I was actually referring to myself.

ETA: I don't even lean Left. I'm a registered Independent.

Quoting Kwitcherbetchen: Where are you seeing hate? I haven't witnessed any hate from trump supporters on this board. The hate and anger is coming from the "tolerant" left.
Quoting ReadWriteLuv: If you are done with anger and hate, you may want to stay out of this group.
Moniker
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM
9 moms liked this

I find Donald and his some of his supporters are appalling and the things they stand for unacceptable. These are my values and  I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm not going to remain silent just as they weren't silent saints for the past eight years.

algorithmnation
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
8 moms liked this

I want more than peace for this great nation; I want respect and equality for all. It isn't a mere difference of beliefs or opinions that is dividing us ... it is when those beliefs and opinions lead to legislation that impinges on the rights of certain groups.

Moniker
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM
10 moms liked this

tanyainmizzou
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:25 PM
Then maybe you should not be hateful.

liza44
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:35 PM
7 moms liked this
Not going to happen when a rabid racist sexist pig was chosen in fucking 2016 to be the leader. People won't honor that.
Moniker
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:37 PM
4 moms liked this

#notmypresident

Quoting liza44: Not going to happen when a rabid racist sexist pig was chosen in fucking 2016 to be the leader. People won't honor that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)