Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump protesters beat a dog.

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

Liberal thugs BEAT man’s dog over Donald Trump

dog
Liberal thugs beat innocent dog over Donald Trump Screengrab: Twitter

How sick and twisted are liberals?  According to a report at Twitchy, so sick that they actually assaulted and brutally beat a man’s dog over Donald Trump.

According to the report, Arthur Schwartz was simply walking his dog in New York City when the animal was attacked by violent liberals apparently seeking revenge for Trump’s victory.

Twitchy noted:

Poor baby. Who DOES this to an animal? A defenseless, innocent animal who had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump being elected president was beaten and kicked and had things thrown at it.

Peaceful protest our foot.

According to the report, liberals threw bottles at them and kicked the dog.  As a result, the animal suffered cuts all over his body, and had to have a drain in his neck to allow drainage from a wound.

According to Schwartz, the assailants threw a bottle at them and missed him, but the dog was struck in the head.  After that, they threw more things at the dog and began kicking him:

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
StarLight23
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this

That is messed up. I hope these people pay for what they did, and not just for the pup's medical bills!

liza44
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:55 PM
He probably did it himself.
atlmom2
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:09 PM
What the hell.
Someone got in an accident and some African Americans beat him up and stole his car because he had a Trump shirt on.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM

"peaceful protests"

PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:33 PM

Why hasn't this been picked up on the national news.  No one, not even Fox has picked this up.  

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:41 PM
Neither has this. Does this surprise you? No MSM coverage?

http://m.breaking911.com/shocking-video-black-mob-viciously-beat-elderly-white-trump-voter/

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Why hasn't this been picked up on the national news.  No one, not even Fox has picked this up.  

PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

It should be on the local news at least.  

Quoting Radarma: Neither has this. Does this surprise you? No MSM coverage? http://m.breaking911.com/shocking-video-black-mob-viciously-beat-elderly-white-trump-voter/
Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:43 PM
http://m.breaking911.com/shocking-video-black-mob-viciously-beat-elderly-white-trump-voter/

Hmmmmmm.

Quoting atlmom2: What the hell.
Someone got in an accident and some African Americans beat him up and stole his car because he had a Trump shirt on.
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:53 PM
I don't know how true this is but I must say I'll absolutely murder someone in defense of my dog. I try not to be a crazy pet owner but I've had this dog since he was 6 weeks old. He's almost 13 so I'm quite attached.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)