• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American woman kicks kid out for wanting to vote for trump

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:33 PM
  • 63 Replies
African American Lady kicks out young son for wanting to vote for Trump

This African American liberl bigot kicks her son out who he looks to be no more than 10 years old out of home with his suit case and a sign she wrote out saying how bad he is for wanting to vote for Trump !! CPS should really look into this !! Not sure how to embed Facebook videos so i had to upload it on here here is the Facebook page it is from and i found it by searching trump and clicking the Latest tab  https://www.facebook.com/MichelleObamaFor2020President/videos/1813558788920713/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Embed CodeSwitch Player

Plays: 1755 (Embed: 0)

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=59f_1478874231#kxvyLZsBoA3OlKSC.99

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this
What the F is wrong with people? Just insane.
Picklepicker
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:23 PM
2 moms liked this
So she raises a smart kid but kicks him out? She doesn't deserve custody
Debmomto2teens
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:24 PM
4 moms liked this
And a woman I work with told her daughter not to come home for thanksgiving because she voted for Clinton. So what?
atlmom2
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Debmomto2teens: And a woman I work with told her daughter not to come home for thanksgiving because she voted for Clinton. So what?

Crazy people. All idiots.
Debmomto2teens
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:43 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep. And I don't think it has anything to do with this election. I think that any parent who would do that was always an asshole.

Quoting atlmom2:
Quoting Debmomto2teens: And a woman I work with told her daughter not to come home for thanksgiving because she voted for Clinton. So what?

Crazy people. All idiots.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this

One of my "children" (she's not really...we call her that)....her family just disowned her because she and her husband are Trump supporters. He's a Special Forces Op, who the family has always loved and been so proud of - until now. They told them to find another place to spend Thanksgiving, and to never contact them again.

I told her to send a message to them asking for their Canadian address in the event she ever wants to see them again. haha

billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I have two family members that are like that.
She has to process her feelings on how to get over that friends and family think and voted different than her and how her relationship with will continue.

Quoting EireLass:

One of my "children" (she's not really...we call her that)....her family just disowned her because she and her husband are Trump supporters. He's a Special Forces Op, who the family has always loved and been so proud of - until now. They told them to find another place to spend Thanksgiving, and to never contact them again.

I told her to send a message to them asking for their Canadian address in the event she ever wants to see them again. haha

MrsRobinson06
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:18 AM
3 moms liked this
I watched this video yesterday and my heart broke for him. He is in elementary school and this was a mock voting game they had. The kid only chose Trump because he sees him on tv a lot. This mom is ridiculous! He will never forget the day his mom did this to him over something he doesn't even understand in the first place. One of my friends posted her name on fb so hopefully cps is involved since her info is out there.
Patti-Gee
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:21 AM
4 moms liked this

Your co-workers daughter is an adult who can vote, this is a CHILD who can't vote.   Fucking ridiculous.

Roxygurl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2016 at 8:23 AM
3 moms liked this
This actually happened close to me and the sheriffs department has become involved.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/viral-video-mom-kicks-son-7-out-of-house-after-voting-for-donald-trump-in-mock-election-at-school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)