• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Facebook hypocrisy

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:18 PM
  • 25 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just wanted to share some stuff from FB...... I blurred out names, faces and location, but this is an example of the liberals I see....... can anyone else see what I do, or am I seeing things that aren't there? Just wondering.
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wymama610
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:28 PM
I hope some of you will weigh in. Perhaps I'm over thinking it.
meriana
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:36 PM
4 moms liked this

What I'm seeing is that these people want illegal immigrants due to the fact that they'll generally work for less in wages. Heaven forbid citizens find work in those areas that pay a decent wage cause then it might cost a bit more to purchase that hamburger or maybe that club membership. They don't care about wage inequality as long as it's not their wage.

What they fail to understand is that a large pool of workers willing to work for less can result in all wages decreasing over time.

SuG4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya know I love ❤️ your honesty mama, but,
Black men don't say brother anymore! THAT went out with my generation. But then generation X ers of all races started using the word.
But black men these say other things to address each other!!

Quoting wymama610: I hope some of you will weigh in. Perhaps I'm over thinking it.
3prayers
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Just love those minorities scrubbing toilets and cooking food.
Did I get it?
wymama610
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
❤️❤️

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that both of them are middle aged white guys, or that they are upset at a "racist" president, while worrying about who's going to wash the dishes in their restaurants and mow their lawns if all the illegal Mexicans are deported. I happen to know the demographic of this small town, and unless you were adopted by some white people, there aren't any black people at all. Perhaps their favorite movie is Undercover Brother? 😜

Quoting SuG4: Ya know I love ❤️ your honesty mama, but,
Black men don't say brother anymore! THAT went out with my generation. But then generation X ers of all races started using the word.

Quoting wymama610: I hope some of you will weigh in. Perhaps I'm over thinking it.
wymama610
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:52 PM
So maybe I'm not seeing things....... thanks!

Quoting 3prayers: Yep. Just love those minorities scrubbing toilets and cooking food.
Did I get it?
3prayers
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Ironically, these two guys actually sound exactly like Trump's target audience.

Quoting wymama610: So maybe I'm not seeing things....... thanks!

Quoting 3prayers: Yep. Just love those minorities scrubbing toilets and cooking food.
Did I get it?
wymama610
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:02 PM
Right?!

I have been watching the Liberal crap just spew all over my feed from them and many others. It's truly impossible for them to look in the mirror and see that the names you throw at others are actually what reflects back at them.

They are seriously patting themselves on the backs for standing up for minorities, and equal rights..... it's so Orwelian. Absolutely surreal.

Quoting 3prayers: Ironically, these two guys actually sound exactly like Trump's target audience.

Did I get it?
SuG4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL....funny you!! But you speak truth!

Quoting wymama610: ❤️❤️

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that both of them are middle aged white guys, or that they are upset at a "racist" president, while worrying about who's going to wash the dishes in their restaurants and mow their lawns if all the illegal Mexicans are deported. I happen to know the demographic of this small town, and unless you were adopted by some white people, there aren't any black people at all. Perhaps their favorite movie is Undercover Brother? 😜

Quoting SuG4: Ya know I love ❤️ your honesty mama, but,

3prayers
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM
I agree with this completely, even while wishing it weren't true.
I was thinking last night that we're in for a long run of Republican leadership if the past few days is any indication of Democrat's insight into what happened here.
History not dealt with repeats itself.

Quoting wymama610: Right?!

I have been watching the Liberal crap just spew all over my feed from them and many others. It's truly impossible for them to look in the mirror and see that the names you throw at others are actually what reflects back at them.

They are seriously patting themselves on the backs for standing up for minorities, and equal rights..... it's so Orwelian. Absolutely surreal.

Quoting 3prayers: Ironically, these two guys actually sound exactly like Trump's target audience.

Did I get it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)