Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C'mon Hilary......Really?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
Honestly, if she could cheat on the debate questions, try to use the "Sanders is a Jew", in the south, well HELL,why not this;

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/mika-brzezinski-hillary-clinton-tired-air-article-1.2905040

I'm mobile! Can't post article.
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:33 AM
I can't post either, but I saw this when I watched Morning Koe. It wasn't the first time that she was "scolded" because of what she said and she was upset because she "my side" was losing.
The obama admin has done it before and the Morning Koe hosts were talked to by higher ups because they said something Valerie Jarrett or his admin didn't like.
pdxmum
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:34 AM
Personally? This seems like Mika needing attention now that trump is ignoring her. He hasn't nasty tweeted about her in awhile.

But who knows.
meriana
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Well throughout the campaign cycle, Hillary was presented almost as though she'd already won the election. Her campaign apparently believed, wrongly, that all she really had to do was to claim to be "one of you" because she claimed, she grew up in a regular middle class household just like everyone else. Of course they wouldn't want any commentator saying anything different. Their biggest mistake was in assuming that Hillary would win the election because she's Hillary, she deserved it, she was the "rightful heir", blah blah blah. Now that the election is over, the blame for her loss is shared by anyone, anything except Hillary and her campaign.

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

While Mika may have been critical of Hillary both her and Scarborough always maintained TRUMP had no chance at winning the election. I will say MSNBC was slightly more critical of Hillary as opposed to CNN who was full on support of Hillary and made no attempt of being critical of Hillary. CNN lost any creditability they may have had this last election and have become nothing but anti-TRUMP news. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)