Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talk about misdirection-Trump & Kanye

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM
  • 32 Replies
2 moms liked this
Trump is the master of misdirection, after canceling his press conference and posting to Twitter that a press conference will be held "in the near future", Trump had Kanye West visit his palace and made a short appearance with him. Every day his cabinet choices and businesses conflicts grow more and more worrisome. I have the feeling that these next four years the lines will remain blurred and we will see a collapse in government agencies. Agencies that have the bests interests and protections for us. I don't know about any of you but the fact that so many top BILLIONAIRES gaining so much political, economical, and social power is TERRIFYING. He continues to vilify the press, his ONLY communication continues to be through Twitter. It looks like our POTUS elect needs rehab for his Twitter addiction.
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM

"Trump had Kanye West visit his palace"

Kanye West just marched into Trump Tower for a face-to-face with the President-elect.

TMZ has learned Kanye will have a 15 minute sit-down with Donald Trump Tuesday morning. Kanye requested the meeting, and Trump agreed ... according to our sources.

Still unclear exactly what they'll cover in the meeting. Inauguration? Cabinet post?

Anything goes with these two.

Story developing ... 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/13/kanye-meeting-donald-trump/

CraziestTexan39
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Oh okay .....I didn't know about the TMZ story. 😮 I just saw him on CNN when he arrived and when he left. So I will amend my statement....
Kanye visits Trump at his palace. Everything thing else still stands.

Quoting VooDooB:

Kanye West just marched into Trump Tower for a face-to-face with the President-elect.

TMZ has learned Kanye will have a 15 minute sit-down with Donald Trump Tuesday morning. Kanye requested the meeting, and Trump agreed ... according to our sources.

Still unclear exactly what they'll cover in the meeting. Inauguration? Cabinet post?

Story developing ... 

lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this
I do not much care for either of them but they have allegedly been friends for awhile now. Frankly I would rather see west appointed into a cabinet position as opposed to some of trump's other choices.
CraziestTexan39
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I feel the same way.

Quoting lizzielouaf: I do not much care for either of them but they have allegedly been friends for awhile now. Frankly I would rather see west appointed into a cabinet position as opposed to some of trump's other choices.
VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

"Talk about misdirection"

Everyone is freaking out about "fake news" and here we have a prime example of it and how it's spread. 

And btw, Trump Towers is a hotel.

Quoting CraziestTexan39: Oh okay .....I didn't know about the TMZ story. 😮 I just saw him on CNN when he arrived and when he left. So I will amend my statement.... Kanye visits Trump at his palace. Everything thing else still stands.
Quoting VooDooB:

Story developing ... 

KittyMom1026
by Scorpio on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

It's also a residence for several people, so not exclusively a hotel. The actual name of it is Trump International Hotel & Tower.

Quoting VooDooB:

Everyone is freaking out about "fake news" and here we have a prime example of it and how it's spread. 

Quoting CraziestTexan39: Oh okay .....I didn't know about the TMZ story. 😮 I just saw him on CNN when he arrived and when he left. So I will amend my statement.... Kanye visits Trump at his palace. Everything thing else still stands.
Quoting VooDooB:

Story developing ... 

KittyMom1026
by Scorpio on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

If Kanye gets some kind of position on Trump's cabinet, then Melinia and Kim can compare their nudie pictures.

VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM

A lot of upper scale hotels are residences. Still a hotel.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

It's also a residence for several people, so not exclusively a hotel. The actual name of it is Trump International Hotel & Tower.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting VooDooB:

Story developing ... 

VooDooB
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Bashing women now? Not very progressive of you.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

If Kanye gets some kind of position on Trump's cabinet, then Melinia and Kim can compare their nudie pictures.

KittyMom1026
by Scorpio on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I wasn't bashing, just making a statement. I didn't say they were disgusting, just that they could compare their pictures.

Quoting VooDooB:

Bashing women now? Not very progressive of you.

Quoting KittyMom1026:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)