Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any thoughts of how evil Pence will be when trump is impeached?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:36 AM
  • 127 Replies
3 moms liked this
Republicans aren't going to stir stuff up until they can safely remove Trump and have Pence take over...

Gays, women, minorities and poor people will still be fucked.

One thing: at least we won't have to be in constant fear of him getting angry from a tweet and pushing "the red button"

He will at least will ACT presidential in public.....unlike the fat, orange, big baby, thin skinned, scam artist, phoney, pathological lying, bankrupt, daughter lusting, pissed on Putin bitch Trump

***Its my opinion that the republicans are just holding on and waiting for him to be sworn in ...so Pence can be President when Trump inevitably gets impeached and they can still pick all the new Supreme Court judges

Silver lining I guess?
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
lol
Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:58 AM
7 moms liked this
I would like a new and fair election, but it is unrealistic.
Eva.Destruction
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Me, too clearly hillary would have won, when the election happened, I cried, honestly because I knew what what was at stake. And I hope the ones who voted for Trump but have ACA will be hit the hardest...............

Oh well.
Quoting Bookwormy: I would like a new and fair election, but it is unrealistic.
Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't want to wish harm in anyone.

I would prefer that we start from scratch actually. This is all just too ridiculous.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: Me, too clearly hillary would have won, when the election happened, I cried, honestly because I knew what what was at stake. And I hope the ones who voted for Trump but have ACA will be hit the hardest...............

Oh well.
jpickens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Shameful, embarrassing, ridiculous and brazen ignorant type of ridiculous. 

I agree, just start all over.  

Quoting Bookwormy: I don't want to wish harm in anyone. I would prefer that we start from scratch actually. This is all just too ridiculous.
Quoting Eva.Destruction: Me, too clearly hillary would have won, when the election happened, I cried, honestly because I knew what what was at stake. And I hope the ones who voted for Trump but have ACA will be hit the hardest............... Oh well.

StonesGirl66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:16 AM
7 moms liked this

We held one.  You, the op and millions of other registered voters can't accept the results or realize that the US is not solely comprised of citizens of coastal states.  The East and West Coasts don't determine the entire nation. The map was Red with a blue edging.  Additionally the big LIE is that an election hack determined the results? Hardly.  Whatever makes you feel better I suppose. 

StonesGirl66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Clearly you're a sore loser that has no clue what you're talking about.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: Me, too clearly hillary would have won, when the election happened, I cried, honestly because I knew what what was at stake. And I hope the ones who voted for Trump but have ACA will be hit the hardest............... Oh well.

VooDooB
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
And the Left can thank themselves for that. They got Trump elected, plain and simple.

Quoting StonesGirl66:

We held one.  You, the op and millions of other registered voters can't accept the results or realize that the US is not solely comprised of citizens of coastal states.  The East and West Coasts don't determine the entire nation. The map was Red with a blue edging.  Additionally the big LIE is that an election hack determined the results? Hardly.  Whatever makes you feel better I suppose. 

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I have to assume that with the information Comey has been given, that he is conducting an FBI investigation. Hopefully Trump did not collude with Russia. If he did, however, then we certainly did not have a fair election, with an incoming interim potus having colluded with another nation to sabotage the very fabric of our nation.

You and everyone else can say anything that you desire about Clinton sabotaging herself. Ultimately if Trump and Russia acted together to fraud our nation to bias a presidential election, there is no way that a fair election was conducted. Nothing written in CM will ever change that fact. It isn't about who won. It is about whether or not there was unethical behavior. This isn't a liberal or conservative issue. The fact that McCain delivered this info to Comey should make this evident to even the most conservative members of CM.

Quoting StonesGirl66:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:35 AM

I feel like you are a big intelligent Labrador...who has fleas and a few ticks.

You need to extract the ticks and squish them and eradicate all the fleas.  How far gone are you to recover...that all depends on how long the ticks have been sucking the life force for.

Get rid of the orange tick quickly and you have more of a chance to recover.  

Good luck America overall you are beautiful.  Time to get rid of your sicknesses you have allowed to fester for far too long.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)