Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It took 18 years to find their baby?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:37 PM
  • 38 Replies
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SRUsarahSC
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:41 PM
I would imagine as fast as kids grow it would be hard to find a newborn...mine looked very different from one week to the next. It seems odd that it appears she knew she was kidnapped though?
StonesGirl66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
The lengths some women will go to have a baby! Some murder the pregnant mom, cut the baby out of the womb and others kidnap them from hospitals. Taking away a women's most precious gift -- a child she carried and gave birth to is deplorable. I hope this kidnapper goes to jail for the remainder of her miserable life.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe they thought it was an anchor baby?  Shouldnt you be applauding the kidnapper?

I didnt click on the link...I find your posts inane

StonesGirl66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this
The child was kidnapped from the hospital the day after she was born. You no doubt find nothing wrong with this? I mean you support criminal actions. And I don't give a flying leap what you think of my posts. Feel free to ignore them.

Quoting turtle68:

Maybe they thought it was an anchor baby?  Shouldnt you be applauding the kidnapper?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 14, 2017 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

awww...did we get intertweb hurties.  LOL.  If you didnt care, you would have made more of an impact by NOT replying :-D 

I dont have to ignore your posts...much more fun posting in them, no matter how moronic and inane they are.  

How are you going to learn about yourself if people dont tell you?

Quoting StonesGirl66: The child was kidnapped from the hospital the day after she was born. You no doubt find nothing wrong with this? I mean you support criminal actions. And I don't give a flying leap what you think of my posts. Feel free to ignore them.
Quoting turtle68:

lancet98
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:15 AM

Is this basically what you do?

Quoting turtle68:

awww...did we get intertweb hurties.  LOL.  If you didnt care, you would have made more of an impact by NOT replying :-D 

I dont have to ignore your posts...much more fun posting in them, no matter how moronic and inane they are.  

Quoting StonesGirl66: The child was kidnapped from the hospital the day after she was born. You no doubt find nothing wrong with this? I mean you support criminal actions. And I don't give a flying leap what you think of my posts. Feel free to ignore them.
Quoting turtle68:

broboxer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Sadly, yes it is.

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting turtle68:

lancet98
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 5:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Well you're all incredibly boring.  When are any of you going to start discussing issues like adults instead of playing 6th grade girl's clique?

Quoting broboxer: Sadly, yes it is.
Quoting lancet98:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting turtle68:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 14, 2017 at 5:36 AM

Yes :-)

Quoting lancet98:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting turtle68:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 14, 2017 at 5:41 AM

hahahaha LMAO...Bro...Backfire hahahhaa

I missed the clique...damn it.  

Quoting lancet98:

Well you're all incredibly boring.  When are any of you going to start discussing issues like adults instead of playing 6th grade girl's clique?

Quoting broboxer: Sadly, yes it is.
Quoting lancet98:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting turtle68:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)