Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch: Jimmy Kimmel humiliates confused Americans who love the Affordable Care Act — but hate Obamacare

Pema_Jampa
Yesterday at 6:30 PM
OI POLLOI - DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU (Official Music Video) Ⓐ

OI POLLOI - DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU (Official Music Video) Ⓐ Order DONALD TRUMP FUCK YOU/UK 2017 EP on Red White and Blue Vinyl: http://www.urinalvinyl.com/sto...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:09 AM
  • 9 Replies

Watch: Jimmy Kimmel humiliates confused Americans who love the Affordable Care Act — but hate Obamacare

Jimmy Kimmel (Photo: Screen capture)

Once again, Jimmy Kimmel humiliated people in his recent “man on the street” interviews. This time, the late-night host asked people to talk about Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act. He prefaced his video by saying that they’d done these before, several years ago, and people didn’t understand the difference.

“We decided to ask this question again to see if Americans had learned everything over the last three years,” Kimmel said. He quickly revealed that people still don’t know that the laws are the same thing.

(READ MORE: Colorado Republican secretly flees town hall to avoid constituents mad about gutting Obamacare)

One woman explained that she “doesn’t support Obama so I don’t support the Obama-things he’s got going on.”

“So, you don’t like anything Obama does and you prefer the Affordable Care Act?” the reporter asked the woman. She replied with an enthusiastic “absolutely.”

Supporters of Donald Trump weren’t the only people who didn’t know the difference. One man admitted he prefers “Obamacare” to the Affordable Care Act.

Another man was comfortable admitting he had no idea what the difference is so he said he supported the Affordable Care Act because his girlfriend was a Trump supporter.

When asked what the difference between the laws are, one man said, “one you pay and the other Obama pays for you.”

“I believe with Obamacare the premiums are too high, so I believe in the Affordable Care Act,” another man said.

“So, the Affordable Care Act is more affordable than Obamacare?” the reporter asked.

“Correct,” the man said. “Which is obvious because it’s in the name.”

Watch the full video below:

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

When asked what the difference between the laws are, one man said, “one you pay and the other Obama pays for you.” wow

happinessforyou
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 5:54 PM

OMG!!!!   And yes people are that stupid!!! I know someone who actually BELIEVED that ObamaCare meant that you got an inisurance card from the Government for FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

MyMyOhMy
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:20 PM

'nuff whining. Start the year right by getting out and protesting:

https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters

SunFlower700
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:45 PM

LOL  Oh my

aprilgrandmom48
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I too know somebody who said they didn't have obama care they had ahc! They thought obama care was Medicaid...... unbelievable.
LGAll65
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I love his show because he has such a humorous way to show how incredibly stupid and uninformed people are!
This is priceless!
LGAll65
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM
I clicked on the link , then plugged in the zip codes of all the places I have lived and there are marches everywhere!!
Amazing!
I just want to know why the electoral college are such idiots!?!?

Quoting MyMyOhMy:

'nuff whining. Start the year right by getting out and protesting:

https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Oh my! Dumb de dumb dumb!
CLA25233
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM
I had no clue until recently people didn't know it was one in the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)