Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump offers odd denial of pee-pee-gate: ‘I was never even in that room for that period of time’

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:12 AM
  • 25 Replies

Trump offers odd denial of pee-pee-gate: ‘I was never even in that room for that period of time’

Donald Trump (Photo: Screen capture)

Donald Trump went into further detail about the unverified report that he hired prostitutes in Russia to urinate on a bed President Barack Obama once slept in.

“It’s fake news. It’s all fake news,” an animated Trump told Fox News’s Ainsley Earhardt in an interview. “You know, I can say something about George Washington, I can say something about Abraham Lincoln, I can say something about you. I can just — fake news and [the CIA] shouldn’t have been a part of it.”

Trump told Earhardt that he accepts CIA Director John Brennan’s denial that he had anything to do with the leak of the unverified report of Trump’s relationships in Russia.

“It’s made up. Never existed. Never happened,” Trump continued, speaking specifically about the unverified report regarding the prostitutes. “And the reason I say that so strongly because nothing is ever going to show up. There’s never going to be a tape that shows up. There’s never going to be anything that shows up. Now, I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up, saying something like that. It would be double embarrassed because I’m saying there is no tape. There is no event. I was never even in that room for that period of time.”

Trump reiterated that “they” made up the unverified report.

“It started with the Republican Party when they tried to beat me in the nomination and it went on. The Democrats took over the work, supposedly,” Trump continued. “And by the intelligence giving it credence by just even talking about it — it was very inappropriate. So I don’t know who the leaker was. I have no idea, but it’s fake news.”

You can watch the full interview below:

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:20 AM
7 moms liked this
"I don't know who the leaker was"....now that's "pun"ny 😂 Maybe he does have a sense of humor after all.
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I wonder since he is a celebrity that basically gets little to no privacy if he could prove that he wasn't even in he vicinity of the supposed golden shower party.
HelenBach
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Lol
nb34
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

He is not even a good liar. It's so obvious he is lying.

nb34
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:39 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Luvnlogic: "I don't know who the leaker was"....now that's "pun"ny 😂 Maybe he does have a sense of humor after all.

Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

"
I was never even in that room for that period of time.”

So he was in the room where Russian whores pissed all over the bed. Alrighty then...

Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't care if he was in the room for 2 mins or 10 hours. The fact that he played a part in pee pee gate is disgusting. What kind of person did you fools elect?

lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:47 AM
7 moms liked this
I actually do not care if trump likes to be urinated upon by consenting parties. He could dance around getting peed on whilst singing "I'm a little teapot"...do not care. Truly none of my business. What is my business is if the "scandal" is being used as leverage by Russia/Putin against trump and ultimately his decision making process.
Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I'd like to know the truth here.

Quoting lizzielouaf: I actually do not care if trump likes to be urinated upon by consenting parties. He could dance around getting peed on whilst singing "I'm a little teapot"...do not care. Truly none of my business. What is my business is if the "scandal" is being used as leverage by Russia/Putin against trump and ultimately his decision making process.

worwalkerlds
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this
He wasn't in there during what "period of time"? During the time prostitutes were urinating on the bed? So, he's admitting it happened, just not when he was in there?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)