Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Donald Trump, and I already regret it

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this

I voted for Donald Trump, and I already regret it

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amylake
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:31 AM
6 moms liked this

I didn’t want to vote for Trump or Clinton — but I had to make a choice

It's called the Libertarian Party you fucking asshole!

Debmomto2teens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 11:32 AM
14 moms liked this

I think this is why people as so insistent we accept him and "give him a chance". They know they fucked up and now regret it. 

Rocker.Mom.07
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly! But...Gary Johnson? I can't believe he got the nomination. He's a damn goofball. Austin Peterson or John McAffe were better choices. But, my main man was and still is Rand Paul. His dad, Ron, and Rand would have rocked in the White House.

Quoting amylake:

I didn’t want to vote for Trump or Clinton — but I had to make a choice

It's called the Libertarian Party you fucking asshole!

owl0210
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:12 PM
14 moms liked this
Anyone who voted for Trump should regret it.
Kerrywithfringe
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this
My mom voted for him and definitely has buyers remorse.
She doesn't like or trust Hillary at all so she felt she voted for the best choice she had.
A lot of good hard working people voted for him. I don't judge them harshly - we are a two income family with an average house and a new baby and we don't have much to put in savings and definitely don't splurge. This doesn't feel like the American dream - and I know we have it better than many.
momwriter
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I knew from the beginning that he had no spine or substance and predicted that he'd disssapoint his supporters. It's sad; it seems like we all "lose" with him and his cabinet members in office😒

hotspice58
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:34 PM
3 moms liked this

One question: don't you think if Hilary had actually broken the law, charges would have been pressed?  With social media today, 5 minutes after someone famous does something, the world knows about it.  And this is on both sides: Democrats and Republicans.  If they break the law, they're found out much quicker.  Donald knew that...

numbr1wmn
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:38 PM

In the end, I voted for Trump because he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, and that was the most important issue to my own life. Looking back, I realize what a mistake it was. I ignored the pundits who repeated over and over again that he would not follow through on his promises, thinking they were spewing hysterics for better ratings. Sitting on my couch, my mouth agape at the words coming out his mouth on the TV before me, I realized just how wrong I was.

So as I read this, he hasn't had a chance to repeal obamacare YET. ITs in the works so what promise did he break?

Since that 60 Minutes interview when Trump went back on his promise to investigate Clinton, I haven’t been able to look at him the same way. Witnessing his open admittance that he made promises simply because they “played well” during the campaign was disturbing. He has shown himself to be guilty of all of the same things he accused Hillary of — lying to the public, refusing to do press conferences, putting himself and his business interests above the American people.

He is not prosecuting yet? Maybe he just can't but wants to.

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:41 PM
3 moms liked this

This woman gets it. Congratulations, Lady. Good for you.

clapping

Too bad its too little, too late. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Khaleesi on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM
6 moms liked this

Image result for you have chosen poorly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)