Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get out and Protest!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  • 136 Replies
2 moms liked this
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM
Photoshopping my shirt and sign as we speak
dustinsmom1
by JENN on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:33 PM
11 moms liked this
I find it stupid to protest a fair election. If Hillary had won and trump backers were acting like so many of you have you'd be having a fit.
VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Boom.

Quoting dustinsmom1: I find it stupid to protest a fair election. If Hillary had won and trump backers were acting like so many of you have you'd be having a fit.
billsfan1104
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:41 PM
8 moms liked this
I thought it wasn't protest but a march??
You are proving my point that this isn't for ALL women. Just women against Trump and women who are liberal and agre with each other.
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:43 PM
4 moms liked this
Many of you hung teabags off your clothing and paraded out in public then followed that by whining for 8 years.

Quoting dustinsmom1: I find it stupid to protest a fair election. If Hillary had won and trump backers were acting like so many of you have you'd be having a fit.
Debmomto2teens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:57 PM
No, I wouldn't. I'm not unAmerican though.

dustinsmom1
by JENN on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:17 PM
6 moms liked this

Never saw or heard of anyone hanging teabags off their clothing. As far as whining, its actually called simply voicing an opinion. No one had to skip school or work or had emotional trauma over Obama. No one needed safety pins to hold up their diapers or safe spaces from words. Lol

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans: Many of you hung teabags off your clothing and paraded out in public then followed that by whining for 8 years.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dustinsmom1: Never saw or heard of anyone hanging teabags off their clothing. As far as whining, its actually called simply voicing an opinion. No one had to skip school or work or had emotional trauma over Obama. No one needed safety pins to hold up their diapers or safe spaces from words. Lol
Quoting 4evrinbluejeans: Many of you hung teabags off your clothing and paraded out in public then followed that by whining for 8 years.

Natsy Woman Power

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)