Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I know this is biased,

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

It is but how many accusations have been made about Trumps mental status?  Have other presidents been openly called mentally ill by so many people?

Keith Olbermann: Donald Trump Is Not Of Sound Mind And Must Resign

“Admittedly it’s been an interesting couple of days but ... this is enough.”

01/25/2017 03:13 am ET

President Donald Trump has been in office for less than a week and already Keith Olbermann is calling for his resignation.

In the latest clip for GQ’s “The Resistance” series, Olbermann stuck with his new approach and issued a calm plea to Trump supporters. 

“This man is not of sound mind,” Olbermann said.

After detailing all the ways in which the president has lied to Americans in just the span of a few short days, Olbermann said the problem really comes down to one crushing issue. 

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:24 AM

I don't think he's mentally ill.

I think his behaviors, words and decisions are all based on opportunism and choice.

He is dishonest and dishonorable.

joyfree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he's mentally ill based on his obvious narcissism. In fact, he just might be one of the worse cases in the history of the world.

He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and the rules don't apply to him.

I still can't believe that someone told me on here yesterday that I should delete my reply about him having "King Baby Syndrome" because he's such a great guy and I should be ashamed for lying about him!

Quoting Sisteract:

I think his behaviors, words and decisions are all based on opportunism and choice.

Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this
He does remind me of early stage dementia patients but given that he has a long history of being a douche, he probably isn't. It would not surprise me if he was though.
iwicked
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you. He certainly is a text book narcissist. I'm wouldn't be surprised if he was bipolar too.

Quoting joyfree: I think he's mentally ill based on his obvious narcissism. In fact, he just might be one of the worse cases in the history of the world.

He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and the rules don't apply to him.

I still can't believe that someone told me on here yesterday that I should delete my reply about him having "King Baby Syndrome" because he's such a great guy and I should be ashamed for lying about him!

Quoting Sisteract:

UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Trump being mentally ill wouldn't matter.

Putin will keep him in line and working to plan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)