Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is well done and spot on about just what kind of a mess we're in right now.....

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:35 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaltimoreBaby
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:54 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:09 AM
I'm just not sure that absolutely violating the Establishment Clause under President Pence is OK.

Otherwise, I 110% agree with this man. I don't know who the hell he is, but I agree with him.
momwriter
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:11 AM

He speaks the frightening truth. My father in law was  head of a large psychiatric hospital for years and diagnosed Trump as having a narcissistic personality disorder (as agreed by MANY who ARE in their right minds). It blows MY mind that so many ignorant people voted this nut case into the White House.

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:38 AM
I agree with a lot of this. Olbermann swings a bit too far left of my comfort zone at times, but there are some legitimate points he's making here.
MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Trump is mentally unstable.

Its sad we have to have a leader and his followers that live in an alternative reality.

America is not an alternative reality tv project.Yet we are like prisoners in this Trump reality.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:44 AM

He lives in an alternative universe.

And he has failed, because he did require taxpayer bailouts for 4 failed businesses. If he hadn't failed bigly, he likely would have been paying federal taxes for the 20 years that he apparently did not. And maybe he would have been an honest and transparent candidate and revealed his tax information.

He has failed- marriage X2.

He is delusional.

WickedOpal
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I lol'd at a patient's house Damnit!

Quoting BaltimoreBaby:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

WickedOpal
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I see the narcissist and raise it to antisocial personality disorder. Essentially, he's not only a narcissist, he's also a sociopath.

Quoting momwriter:

He speaks the frightening truth. My father in law was  head of a large psychiatric hospital for years and diagnosed Trump as having a narcissistic personality disorder (as agreed by MANY who ARE in their right minds). It blows MY mind that so many ignorant people voted this nut case into the White House.

BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Spot on. Especially considering that he really does want to ignore fact that doesn't shine a good light on him.
BaltimoreBaby
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)