Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump's Executive Orders

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
Will any of them affect you and your family? Or someone close to you?

For me, I got out of the Army a year and a half ago after doing 10 years. I competed and was chosen for an FBI internship with the possibility of a job offer when I graduate. That may no longer happen. Also, me and my DH are both patients at the VA in our city which is very understaffed, and now they cannot hire more doctors, giving us very long wait times for appointments (90 days+).
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

The VA move will affect my dad and it will affect several close friends of mine who suffered serious injuries serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Of all the things he's done during his 7 days in office, this was the most offensive to me. 

Anonymous052386
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM
For me it was the immigration policy. We absolutely helped stir that pot in the middle east, so denying help to innocent people in need over there really gnaws at me. To me, it is un-American.

Quoting cjsbmom:

The VA move will affect my dad and it will affect several close friends of mine who suffered serious injuries serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Of all the things he's done during his 7 days in office, this was the most offensive to me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)