Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need feedback please help !!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:42 PM
  • 15 Replies

I don't really no where to start but me and my husband have been together for 5 plus years we have a 14 month old and I'm now pregnant 12 weeks and just had my first dr apt last week got a call today saying my pap come back showing I have chlamydia I had pap done back 1/12/16 and didn't have it and also the last time I was pregnant and I haven't ever had a std neither has my husband we have both been faithful to each other neither one of us has been with anyone besides one another I was shocked so I went and got tested again waiting on the results it will be a few days but I wanted everyone else's opinion on how I could have got it thanks for any feed back

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MysticLove
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I had the same thing happen to me. Married 4 years all tests normal. No one cheating.... It was years later I found out that he was cheating. Be careful hun. 

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:44 PM

If you haven't had sex with anyone else then your partner (or is it your husband) is more than likely lying to you.  

Handsup4
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:46 PM
It's transmitted sexually. So, if you are not cheating then that leaves him. Sorry!
mommy2.2
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:14 PM

well im not cheating and i know hes not... so if they didnt mess my test up and it comes back positive again there has to be other ways to get it then just by sex. we both didnt have it a year ago when i was tested and we have only been with each other .

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:30 PM
From the CDC:

"How is chlamydia spread?

You can get chlamydia by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.

If your sex partner is male you can still get chlamydia even if he does not ejaculate (cum).

If you’ve had chlamydia and were treated in the past, you can still get infected again if you have unprotected sex with someone who has chlamydia.

If you are pregnant, you can give chlamydia to your baby during childbirth."

So, there you have it. Unless you're the Virgin Mary of STI's, there's no other way. Sorry.
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
He cheated honey. STDs come from having sex.
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:19 PM
Maybe he was sexually assaulted and ashamed to report it.

Quoting mommy2.2:

well im not cheating and i know hes not... so if they didnt mess my test up and it comes back positive again there has to be other ways to get it then just by sex. we both didnt have it a year ago when i was tested and we have only been with each other .

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Related image

Stevensmomma
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:22 PM
He's lying he's cheating on you hun sorry sex is the only way to get it.
Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:55 PM
Chlamydia is spread by sexual activity.

Chlamydia is tested either by PCR or culture. Both methods are very unlikely to have false positive results.

If a retest also comes back positive, then one of you had sexual contact with someone who had chlamydia.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)