Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wait - should I be offended?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:20 PM
  • 19 Replies

I think this is so rude!  Does she really think that the "black-stretch-pants women of America" are the ones who were attacking her?  If anything, they are the ones who elected her boss!

Geez.  Are you offended?  (Do you think this is ridiculous?)  Did you insult her outfit on inauguration day?

(From People magazine)

Kellyanne Conway Is Sorry She Offended the ‘Black-Stretch-Pants Women of America’ with Her Inauguration Coat

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Conway says she’s “sorry to offend the black-stretch-pants women of America [by wearing] a little color” on inauguration day. The “color” in question: a $3,600 Gucci double-breasted A-line coat featuring a white bodice, blue sleeves and red collar, which she accessorized with a bright red bucket hat, matching gloves and handbag.

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nb34
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I never cared what she wore. I am also not offended. What's important is all the lies and bullshit that comes out of her mouth. That's what I am concerned about, not what she wore, or what other women wear.

Let's not lose sight of what is happening right before our eyes.

Popseeko
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I literally thought nothing more than a faint reminder of Paddington bear lol. Beyond that I couldn't care less but then again fashion isn't my thing.
SRUsarahSC
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Is she meaning people that wear boring clothes? I don't love the look but it's certainly patriotic
sweetpeasgirl12
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:33 PM
Offended is a WAY over used word!
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Woody Woodpecker.

Quoting Popseeko: I literally thought nothing more than a faint reminder of Paddington bear lol. Beyond that I couldn't care less but then again fashion isn't my thing.
Lady_Facetious
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this
That's what I thought when I saw it too. (I'm sorry, Woody). She's is almost as big a snowflake as her boss if she thinks that people not liking her outfit means they were offended.

Quoting LauraKW: Woody Woodpecker.

Quoting Popseeko: I literally thought nothing more than a faint reminder of Paddington bear lol. Beyond that I couldn't care less but then again fashion isn't my thing.
MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

She is such a snot rag all the time.There is nothing wrong with comfy black stretch pants.

Stretch pants look best on shapely women anyway.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a red herring to detract from what she says. She's a snake but she is damn good at her job - which largely entails being a snake.

Quoting Lady_Facetious: That's what I thought when I saw it too. (I'm sorry, Woody). She's is almost as big a snowflake as her boss if she thinks that people not liking her outfit means they were offended.

Quoting LauraKW: Woody Woodpecker.

NearSeattleMom
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:47 PM

That's funny.

Maybe there should be a Women in Black Stretch Pants March on Washington.

Quoting MomTiara19:

She is such a snot rag all the time.There is nothing wrong with comfy black stretch pants.

Stretch pants look best on shapely women anyway.

SkippyDo
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:47 PM

LOL.  I actually thought she looked Paddington Bear-esque as well.  I think it was the hat. 

I can't say that I cared for that look but I'm wearing black leggings right now so I doubt she would care for my outfit either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)